Whats for lunch?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would have been awesome, but I was too miserable for dessert. However, they dont serve deep fried snickers, but they do serve an awesome dessert dish consisting of four deep fried oreos served under two scoops of homemade vanilla icecream. It is AWESOME and super rich.

Joey357 said:
That would have been awesome, but I was too miserable for dessert. However, they dont serve deep fried snickers, but they do serve an awesome dessert dish consisting of four deep fried oreos served under two scoops of homemade vanilla icecream. It is AWESOME and super rich.

Seriously? Are you for REAL?
Was the napkin also awesome?
Was the urinal awesome?
How about the parking spot?

Last edited:

Make sure to keep saying awesome when ever Rolex is on Joey,

Rolex is anti AWESOME! :hehe:

Possum.

Had macaroni for dinner. Prolly the best I've had, it was Betty Crocker Grilled Cheese flavor, was real good, plenty of cheese for a change.

Had broccoli chicken with steamed rice, it was good!!!!! Too bad I was hungry an hour later, LOL!!!:hehe:

Sounds like an AWESOME time for some fried Oreos and ice cream.....

Actually they do have pretty AWESOME napkins. Not sure about the urinals. We parked up front by the door so that was also pretty AWESOME. Our table was by the tv and I could watch espn and that was by far the most AWESOME part of that days lunch.

Having such a limited vocabulary is really sad. Learning what words do and when to use them PROPERLY would be great. I only say this because post #481 was not intended as a joke.

Home made pizza. Getting ready to pop it in the oven now. Bet that sub is great Rolex!

Having such a limited vocabulary is really sad. Learning what words do and when to use them PROPERLY would be great. I only say this because post #481 was not intended as a joke.

It wasn't intended as a joke. The oreo dessert dish is truely awesome. I can't think of any other word besides AWESOME that come close to describing how great it is. The word AWESOME has many synonyms, none of which really express the greatness of this specific dessert dish as much as the word awesome. I could have used words such as fabulous, amazing, terrific, exceptional, etc. However I myself felt that by using the word AWESOME I was covering all aspects of the definition of the word itself. Therefore with this explanation covering just about everything I feel that I am an AWESOME person.
:first_place:

It wasn't intended as a joke. The oreo dessert dish is truely awesome. I can't think of any other word besides AWESOME that come close to describing how great it is. The word AWESOME has many synonyms, none of which really express the greatness of this specific dessert dish as much as the word awesome. I could have used words such as fabulous, amazing, terrific, exceptional, etc. However I myself felt that by using the word AWESOME I was covering all aspects of the definition of the word itself. Therefore with this explanation covering just about everything I feel that I am an AWESOME person.
:first_place:

Just admit it. You're using the word "AWESOME" to irritate Rolex like the rest of us! :p:

Not lunch, but its a meal. Chicken alfredo with garlic bread

Not lunch, but its a meal. Chicken alfredo with garlic bread
That's incredibly delicious, but how can you eat it through that mask?

Back