If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was asked to check over my mother-in-laws wheel chair. I reckon I could make some improvements. I'm thinking 2x XLX2 esc's and a 2028 can, per wheel. It even has pockets in the back to house the lipos 🤣
View attachment 187982
Drifter!
like a boss win GIF

I mowed the lawn because my sister is a flake.
I'm taking a few weeks off, that just about did me under.

After throwing all the components for the beef stew into the Instant Pot I called tech support to resolve a couple of issues with my new Arlo doorbell camera. Luckily, it turned out to be a real quick fix!
Then I did a little axe throwing practice including my new set(on the left).
20240417_174834.jpg

One of the mechanisms on my ratchets was loose which I didn't like, and now I know why after replacing it. (which is also why i bought a rebuild kit yesterday) The retaining ring had a big gap which made the anvil loose. The anvil itself was fine, but I replaced it with the new one anyways. I'll prob make the old anvil into a keychain for my transmitter. I added plenty of grease which was included with the kit. It was an absolute pain getting the new retaining ring into place lol. The new anvil feels much better

IMG_3959.jpg
IMG_3958.jpg

Took advantage of a beautiful Friday when I got home from work. Noticed numerous dandelion flowers blooming around the lawn. I grabbed my old, trusty weed puller from the shed and swept the lawn. No more yellow spots on the reawaken green lawn.
Then I Tested out my new "rescue boat" for my rc sailboat. Afterwards, I practiced my axe and knife throwing.
Finished off today's outdoor fun with some airgun plinking.
20240419_172742.jpg

20240419_163223.jpg
20240419_164607.jpg

Last edited:
Took advantage of a beautiful Friday when I got home from work. Noticed numerous dandelion flowers blooming around the lawn. I grabbed my old, trusty weed puller from the shed and swept the lawn. No more yellow spots on the reawaken green lawn.
Then I Tested out my new "rescue boat" for my rc sailboat. Afterwards, I practiced my axe and knife throwing.
Finished off today's outdoor fun with some airgun plinking.
What do you not like about dandelion flowers?

Too early for a today what did I do report but yesterday I pulled the camper out and got it all cleaned up
and also brought my compressor out and air up the tires on the camper and truck.

Too early for a today what did I do report but yesterday I pulled the camper out and got it all cleaned up
and also brought my compressor out and air up the tires on the camper and truck.
Sounds like a bit of work for you. How's the body holding up today?

Back