If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last storm left branches and little twigs all over the back and side lawn. I picked up the large branches and used a leaf blower for everything else.
After the yard work, I decided to give axe throwing a try. Watched a quick tutorial on YT, and tried the videos distance of 12ft. Found out my distance, with my hatchet and throw is 11ft. I need to work on my release to get more consistency. Finished off with some knife throwing.
Then I spent some time with my Umarex Notos airgun. Shot about 100 rounds.
Fun, productive first day of staycation!
20240407_164820.jpg

20240407_160242.jpg

I took a dog nap covered in the shepards. 🤣
I used to tap a nap outside under our shade tree when I was a kid after working in the garden. Pull weeds, pig out on whatever goodies I could find that was ripe, then take a siesta. My husky would always try to pretend to be a lap dog.

I decided to give my new to me ratchets a polish. I didn't have polish made specifically for chrome, so I was bit worried the polish I have wouldn't work. The can said if black residue didn't appear, stop. But it clearly did on the cloth, so I should be good. Not only did it clean it up, they definitely got even more shinier.

IMG_3913.jpg
IMG_3914.jpg
IMG_3918.jpg

We got the old 8hp 2-stroke Yamaha back together and running after it destroyed the pinion. Rebuilt the gearbox. Parts came on the slow boat. It's been out of action since last year. It also had bad bearings and seals. It runs a lot quieter now.

1000006126.jpg

Last edited:
Back