If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Washing The Vic. Finally got some sum. Black paint vs hard water. Washed it three times before i was moderately happy.
20240330_141218.jpg

I had recently replaced the lpvo scope from my AR15 with a high powered one. The lpvo scope has just been sitting there, so I figured I would try it on one of my air rifles. I chose my compact .22 Umarex Notos. Spent about an hour sighting it in and just plinking in the backyard. Afterwards, did a little "knife" throwing.Just enjoying a beautiful day after work!
20240401_165453.jpg

20240401_174002.jpg

Last edited:
Woke up because I rolled over in cold dog pee! Lovely way start the day! Obviously showered and did laundry! Managed to fubar some biscuits using wrong flour. Guess were feeding the ducks tommorow. I was frustrated so round two I looked like my son playing with industrial silicon. They were ligit though! Kitchen looked like I shot a bag of flour with tannerite in it. Chilled watching my first hummingbird of the season be a fiend. Assembled a magnetic connects track and raced lil trucks with my son. Harrassed the wife if ya know what I mean! 🤪

Last edited:
Went and put some “new” tires on my Tacoma also threw in some led headlights one of my buddies got me. I only got about 6,000 miles out of the last tires I put on😕
Well, who's fault is that?!

Definitely not mine 🤣. I did try to be a little easy on them😜
Were these tires made in Russia or do you drive over magma to and from school? If not, I would think they'd still be under warranty.
I put about 22k miles annually on my tires. So, that would not work for me. I typically replace my tires every 2 years.

Last edited:
Were these tires made in Russia or do you drive over magma to and from school? If not, I would think they'd still be under warranty.
I put about 22k miles annually on my tires. So, that would not work for me. I typically replace my tires every 2 years.
I think there’s an issue with the alignment in the back. We’re going to look into it today

Finally back home after a week away, gonna kick my feet up and enjoy,,, "SILENCE" for a day, then go crawling tomorrow!
There's No place like Home Auntie Emm!

There is another water leak in my camper but I can't find it. No way in hell I can get my broken body in under there to look.
We'll be using a couple 5 gal. water jugs instead for washing dishes.

Back