What a good thing Rc is.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatcraig

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Well I turned my truck off one night about a month ago, and the truck didn't start back the next day! So here for the last 4 weeks I've been lost in trying to figure out what's wrong with my truck and how to fix it. So the esc wasn't binding to the truck and I finally bought the same one new and today finally got it in. And learned how to bind my truck and controller. So now I'm back up and running again and let me tell you, I was lonely without my rc truck to give me something to do. Today after I got it running I smiled the whole time I was driving it, and I think I forgot what it was like to drive it.

Well I turned my truck off one night about a month ago, and the truck didn't start back the next day! So here for the last 4 weeks I've been lost in trying to figure out what's wrong with my truck and how to fix it. So the esc wasn't binding to the truck and I finally bought the same one new and today finally got it in. And learned how to bind my truck and controller. So now I'm back up and running again and let me tell you, I was lonely without my rc truck to give me something to do. Today after I got it running I smiled the whole time I was driving it, and I think I forgot what it was like to drive it.
That's the best feeling. That we all get driving these vehicles. Glad you back up and running.

Now it's time to break something else hahah. Happy bashing

Thanks, I try to take it easy on my truck, but bashing is always what comes of it.

Thanks, I try to take it easy on my truck, but bashing is always what comes of it.
The more you break, the more repairs you do, and the more you learn about your RC. That is why I always love building kits rather than RTR.

I prefer to build instead of RTR also, it's a great feeling to take it out and run it the first time. Every time for that matter.

Yeah, I'd like to build a kit. It looks like slot goes into a kit.
It takes time and patience for sure. But like the other said you get a much better feel for your RC.

And the feeling of accomplishment when you get to break for the first time hahah (aka) first drive
Yeah everyone says the same thing. Going to just take it easy today so nothing breaks.. then there comes the time. When you don't go home till something breaks... hahaha like my signature says.... hahaha

Yeah your right that's how it goes, I don't go home till something breaks. I love my truck though and working on it. Just hate the downtime, because I don't get to drive it.

It's never bothered me when something breaks. I always take enough rigs to keep me going if it does.
Sitting down ordering parts is just as fun as running them and truthfully, I would rather wrench on them than drive them.

Yeah I thought about getting a job where I wrench on rc's all day. I love it too. If only the girls understood my love for rc. Lol
Right now I just have two rc's, a slow one and a fast one. The fast one I'm surprised I haven't broke yet.

I have a very understanding and supporting wife, she points out empty spots on the wall for another new guitar and empty spots on the shelves for a new RC.
I should rent her out, you fellers would love me long time.:D

Lmao, yeah that's a good life right there. My last girl said you love that thing more than me..and then became jealous. Who woulda thought an rc car has that much power.

Yeah your right that's how it goes, I don't go home till something breaks. I love my truck though and working on it. Just hate the downtime, because I don't get to drive it.
Buy another truck. 🤣 spoiler alert it will be multiple broken trucks.

Lol yeah I got two trucks now and almost had two broken trucks.lol