What did you drive today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Close little man but not quite.

R (1).gif

The smell of O zone and burned plastic permeate my car, that and wet dog.

Super Kraton came to a stop and started pouring smoke out from under its body. I could see the flames through the trucks tinted windows. Its motor had seized and overloaded the ESC.

As is tradition on Sundays the dog and I pondered the mornings events while stuffing ourselves full donuts.

Hey, ya'll!

I took my Asuga for a ramp bash today. I kept it limited to 4S because I 1) didn't want to break anything and 2) the area I'm running on is two adjacent front lawns, which really isn't enough space for 6S. Still, 4S was plenty because this rig FLIES.

I mean it. She soars so pretty, and the air control with the Sketer wheels/tires is basically automatic. She just gets a nice, stable hangtime which gives me a good "thousand-one" count to make any midair adjustments. I mean it. I am a bad driver, but I only crashed a handful of times and that's just because I took a terrible approach angle. I made a couple of nice saves too, making up for a bad approach angle. Control was honestly so easy, that I bet a good driver would've gotten bored with it, LOL. Seriously though, she is just THAT stable in the air.

Such a great rig. Really brings a smile to my face! :)

1710020319225.png

I street speed bashed my Infraction 3s Saturday. Destroyed a set of new gold Hoons in one pack. Sounds wicked at 60+ mph. Finish with donuts.

Ran my 8s outcast yesterday for the first time since November. With the move and all the remodel work I've been too busy to work on RC's. My dog was happy, he missed chasing it.

20240324_184559.jpg

put the ess in the hbx, nervous about flips and wrecks now so is a little weird for me, once i get the adapter its going back in the ecto tho
CAR!
That makes me actually want a sound module now lol. That's really cool, and amazing how far away it is and your mic still picks it up. Love the tire screeches also.

put the ess in the hbx, nervous about flips and wrecks now so is a little weird for me, once i get the adapter its going back in the ecto tho
Dude that's awesome!

Took out the Rlarrlo croboll for a little while, charged u the GNSS for a speed rip on 2s the way it came. It looks just like a mini typhon 1/14 scale 😂 so we hit 44mph 😳 should do 55-57mph on 3s 🤷🏼‍♂️
IMG_1635.jpeg
IMG_1757.jpeg
IMG_1756.png

Back