If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+600k miles?! 😱
Big Ole Cummins. Just getting broken-in. Shifts like butter. Some tool took out the long shifter I had in there. Thanks to ebay all will be good for Monday.

We were joking about encapsulating the old fitter in it. He's been working there about 28 years.
Yeah, you don't want to mess with the old guys......they know things.

Big Ole Cummins. Just getting broken-in. Shifts like butter. Some tool took out the long shifter I had in there. Thanks to ebay all will be good for Monday.

Yeah, you don't want to mess with the old guys......they know things.
Dump truck or semi? Assuming it's a day cab.

One of the truckers that delivered here had one with over a million miles and it didn't feel it. They had to use it in Miami for a short time. He said it now feels like a bucket. 😕 That was a newer style freightliner. Cascadia I think it was.

Dump truck or semi? Assuming it's a day cab.

One of the truckers that delivered here had one with over a million miles and it didn't feel it. They had to use it in Miami for a short time. He said it now feels like a bucket. 😕 That was a newer style freightliner. Cascadia I think it was.
2006 Peterbilt 379. Pre-emission Cummins...550 hooked to an 18 fuller/eaton. She's a keeper.

Screenshot_20240424_193918_Photos.jpg

I drove down to the reservoir this morning and tossed a crappie jig in a few times.
They're not quite ready to eat yet I guess.
That's pretty Crappie man. Maybe next Taimen you can Tuna things around and catch some like Slim Shad-y
downloadfile-20.jpg

I have more fun and so much of a relief just getting out of my chair and go fishing for a few hours.
The catching is icing on the cake.
I had to walk down to the water a little ways so it was a bit tough going back up to the truck but I didn't die. ;)

Back