Whats for lunch?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not lunch, but its a meal. Chicken alfredo with garlic bread

Pasta is so good! We dont have an Olive Garden here but we have a Tomato's, which is spectacularly good.

Boneless Bar-B-Q sirloin porkchops slow cooked by my neighbor on his smoker mashed potatoes mac and cheese corn and pees.

I had a Cajun Sunset from Times Grill in Slidell, LA. It was nice because my family was able to spend some time with my kids, it's probably the last time we're able to get together before I head to England.

suset.jpg

If their not crowded in like 20 min, Chinese buffet.

Been awhile, but, had elk steak and hash browns today.

Got my delivery from Warner home Video. Finally managed to get Ice Pirates on DVD!

You are aware that dvds are not edible right?
Maybe I'm missing something here.

I had some chili for lunch while I was gleefully opening my package that was delivered while fixing lunch. I'm actually trying to keep my optical drive from eating it...

Sizzler salad bar. Now I'm miserable. Happens every time I go there. Get potato, crab, leaf salads, with baby corn, bacon bits, diced ham, croutons, cucumber, blue cheese and ranch. Plus a plate of nachos and a cup of clam chowder...lol. Always plan on it being less but once I get in there it doesn't work that way.

Indian taco from the concession stand at the local arena, and a bottle of coke.

My wife and I went to Texas de Brazil last Saturday, if your a meat lover you need to find this place! It was AWESOME!!!

Oh ya, start the week off healthy, then tues-fri will be gas station food, aka "apocolypse food".

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394476366776.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394476366776.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 77
Back