Show us your pets

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they stay with you year round?
Yes! We were out rounding them all up for the night, they sleep in the coop area with the chickens and the guineas. The yard so wet right now and so much standing water, never know where you will find em 😂, but they know when they see us where to go 😂
4DDA35DD-6F9A-4B45-9463-D0948EEFCDEC.jpeg

Yes! We were out rounding them all up for the night, they sleep in the coop area with the chickens and the guineas. The yard so wet right now and so much standing water, never know where you will find em 😂, but they know when they see us where to go 😂View attachment 186707
Mallards are just too cool. One of God's creations that I think is just here to put a smile on our face. Obviously lol.

Mallards are just too cool. One of God's creations that I think is just here to put a smile on our face. Obviously lol.
The kids hatched the mallards in the first pic, there is 4 others that aren’t in the pic. The momma duck got eaten by something one night while she was on her nest, so we hatched them. The one my girl is holding is actually a Cambell, also got Cayuga

Is he looking for Easter eggs?
He was! Had a good schnauzerish day. My mom has a schnauzer too.

I just wanna yell out “LOUIE” every time I see him! 🤣

Louie Anderson 90S GIF
Louie, Louie! Aw baby, saying we gota go...ya ya ya ya ya

Hello Lily schnauzer!! Thats my middle son.
20240331_133026.jpg

Last edited: