Show us your pets

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened to MY sidewalk?

View attachment 187335
City gave you a bad ass crawler session. 🫠

I was awaken at the rocker ratcheting back. I discovered the issue was jealousy. On3 jumped up then the other and I'm holding on for dear life trying to not get flipped.

Attachments

• 20240406_072902.jpg
    20240406_072902.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 6
She unfortunately lives in the garage with all my rc stuff. Thankfully she’s not too crazy and usually leaves it alone View attachment 187577
You have a 'garage' cat? Like, she doesn't come in the house? I didn't know you could do that. I been living life all wrong...

You have a 'garage' cat? Like, she doesn't come in the house? I didn't know you could do that. I been living life all wrong...
Growing up we had the garage separated in 2. Cats got the front and dogs got the back. Later on they got the porch the same with climate control. As they evolved they now have the house with layzboys 🤣 this pack lives better then some humans.

I've had barn cats that were just farm tools, keep mice down and such, but never a garage cat.

To me she is a outdoor cat. My sister thinks she should be a house cat. We settled on the garage😁

To me she is a outdoor cat. My sister thinks she should be a house cat. We settled on the garage😁
We've had a couple of cats that weren't suited for the indoor life. Our current cat wouldn't come inside if we let it.

As a general rule we don’t let our pets in the house and that’s how I prefer it but I see that rule slowly fading 😕
I was that way too, as that was the rule in my childhood house but my wife convinced me otherwise. We have two small indoor dogs but they are good. They don't shed. Not even one hair.