Where can I kick some dirt up in Middleburg FL

• Thread starter HUSKER Triple-Deuce
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HUSKER Triple-Deuce

RC Newbie
Military Veteran
Reaction score
I got my hands on an XMaxx! I really had it in my head i'd hit TIlly K Fowler bike park because usually its pretty dead. and they have a couple of different dirt bike tracks and one is really small and usually doesn't have alot of people. I go there today and there is a big sign that says "No RC Trucks" so now I'm like ffffff there is some hate out there for the rc world. I havent done rc trucks since i was a kid and my uncle had a TMaxx and I think he gave me a stampede we always had a blast and now i have 3 sons and wanna get into it with them. Anyways, does anyone know where I could take em so we could run around some dirt tracks without having PD show up and issue tickets.

Some days ago there was a introduction/ad for a website called something like rcaccelerate.com with a chatGPT that can give info about places to run (specific!) RC's. Kinda cool idea imo (I checked the link, it works)

Edit: at the other hand, the non-RC-dedicated midjourney chatGPT bot on telegram gives better RC locations than the bot from the website

Last edited:
Some days ago there was a introduction/ad for a website called something like rcaccelerate.com with a chatGPT that can give info about places to run (specific!) RC's. Kinda cool idea imo (I checked the link, it works)
hmm interesting... on this forum?

Yes but for whatever reason they could've deleted the thread as I can't seem to find it anymore. I replied to it and can't see my response in my "posts" section of my profile. Maybe it got deleted as a free ad🥴

Back