Factory Setting's XB8e and XB2.....Your thoughts Pls

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bennettironman

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Been Thinking guys and girls.....do we all get a little bit lost when thinking about our set up on our Rc Models for racing ?
I race both X Ray XB2 carpet and XB8e Astro Turf...been at it a few years now but never really settled with it..mainly due to looking for the perfect set up.
but really should i be thinking of trying to improve my driving rather than changing this and that constantly....apart from obvious stuff like tyres and shock/diff oils in warm and cold weather...should i revert both models back to the Factory box settings as listed in the build manuals.
well I have done just that folks,
I am under the impression that X Ray manuals the builds are more designed for US dirt tracks ..am i correct?
If so why dont they list various builds for the different track surfaces the sport uses.

So if my cars are now set up as per the instruction (XB8e) am i assuming i have a Dirt spec build .

Hope the Forum can shed some light on this ....

So in a 'nutshell' set buggies up to the manual and improve driving..dont over complicate it.

I never use the setup provided in the manual because they don't specify the track condition. I recommend searching for a setup posted for your given track condition on their setup DB:
https://setup.teamxray.com/

Keep in mind that setup will just get you in the ballpark and then you'll need to fine tune it from there where I use this as my guide

1712336219962.png

Back