messed up and used banggood.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're looking at doing a "hobby grade" conversion here, you should learn how to solder and use this truck for practice, that way you'll get some value out of it.

One of my big beefs with Chinese brands is that their electronics/wheels are usually weird sizes, if I need a servo, wheel, screw, or esc I can't just grab something out of my spares. Its what makes them "toy grade" to me.

I'd sooner reccomend a Redcat for anyone wanting a budget RC, most of their stuff matches up with industry standards.

You're looking at doing a "hobby grade" conversion here, you should learn how to solder and use this truck for practice, that way you'll get some value out of it.

One of my big beefs with Chinese brands is that their electronics/wheels are usually weird sizes, if I need a servo, wheel, screw, or esc I can't just grab something out of my spares. Its what makes them "toy grade" to me.

I'd sooner reccomend a Redcat for anyone wanting a budget RC, most of their stuff matches up with industry standards.
this is exactly what I've done , put in a bigger motor, better (slightly lol) esc, it rips but has other issues, i dont mind breaking something on it as it like you said is helping to familiarize me with the wrenching aspect ( which is often fun)

it doesent change the fact that i bought a product and recieved a different one, I've learned from it, and maybe this helps that one other new guy to avoid them.
they just got tired of me waiting for replies as to wether it would void the warranty, they closed the issue and i am unable to open another ticket.
wont make the mistake again, but am making the best out of it regardless

Yeah, I've dealt with some really đź’© customer service in my day. But nothing comes close to how bad banggood CS is. They take the cake, the leftover frosting, and the tub of ice cream along with all the birthday party supplies.

Back