Where Is Your RC Made?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My RCs are made in my shop, who knows where the parts come from. ;)
Mine get delivered by a stork.

map stork GIF

Come on guys, lets not turn a awesome forum into to politics and world affairs.
This is supposed to be about RCs and have some fun.
The name calling don't cut it.

I agree but it was really a description more than a name.

When you make a post about how people are spreading misinformation then proceed to spew out even more misinformation someone is going to call you out on the irony of what you are posting. The fact that he knows absolutely nothing about this subject then he proceeds to scold others and call them names tells me everything I need to know about him.

Last edited:
The USA Horizon Hobby, and the Germany Horizon Hobby on the box are only indicating distribution centers for Arrma. The sentence right below those two addresses describes that. "Distributors in other regions please refer to - www.arrma-rc.com"

The Horizon Hobby Champaign, IL. address refers to the Parent company Horizon Hobby location which owns many different subsidiary companies. With Arrma being one of them. It doesn't mean those individual companies are based there. Take Pro-Line Racing for example. They are still based in Beaumont, California but Horizon Hobby Champaign IL owns them.

When you make a post about how people are spreading misinformation then proceed to spew out even more misinformation someone is going to call you out on the irony of what you are posting. The fact that he knows absolutely nothing about this subject then he proceeds to scold others and call them names tells me everything I need to know about him.

Seriously, grow a pair. Yeah when people mistake one country for another, I am going to scold them on it. Get over it.

I never said I knew all of this location information in fact I even stated so much in the first post,
"I have to confess I did not dig deeper than a few results to get this far so if anyone cares to dig deeper and correct me, please do. The idea here is to find out where each brand is based and where each brand is manufactured"
I even posted a link to the site where I got the location information. Did you even read that post or go to the link?

The fact is, only Arrma knows where they are manufacturing and are based and they can put any country on their box. It could be right, it could be wrong and if they are as short sided as others in calling Taiwan China then that is on them and if they are doing it for political reasons, then again, that is on them. If they are truly manufactured in China then I will correct my first post as I said I would.

My old NTC3 is made in US, but TA probably moved production?

I really want to get an XRAY at some point as it is made in the EU, but before that I will probably get a Rally Touring Car, either from Taiwan or Japan…

The USA Horizon Hobby, and the Germany Horizon Hobby on the box are only indicating distribution centers for Arrma. The sentence right below those two addresses describes that. "Distributors in other regions please refer to - www.arrma-rc.com"

The Horizon Hobby Champaign, IL. address refers to the Parent company Horizon Hobby location which owns many different subsidiary companies. With Arrma being one of them. It doesn't mean those individual companies are based there. Take Pro-Line Racing for example. They are still based in Beaumont, California but Horizon Hobby Champaign IL owns them.
Yeah I was going off of another web site saying they were based in IL. After further investigation I see that they have a UK company # at the bottom of their web site.
We will see what they say about their manufacturing location(s).
Thanks for the information.

According to an Arrma rep Arrma is based in the US and made in China.
First post corrected.

I told you, they are made in my shop and no clue where the parts come from.

Well mine are all trucks and muscle cars, so...America I guess?

The Team Associated kits and most parts say ”Made in Taiwan” but it’s not uncommon to see ”Made in China” on some parts or accessories.

My Kyosho Turbo Scorpion re-release says ”Made in Taiwan” on the box. Most option parts, too.

I try to avoid China-made stuff when I can but I don’t tie myself to absolute rules in this regard. I used to live in Hong Kong a long time ago, I still have friends there and what Beijing is doing there is disgusting.

The Team Associated kits and most parts say ”Made in Taiwan” but it’s not uncommon to see ”Made in China” on some parts or accessories.

My Kyosho Turbo Scorpion re-release says ”Made in Taiwan” on the box. Most option parts, too.

I try to avoid China-made stuff when I can but I don’t tie myself to absolute rules in this regard. I used to live in Hong Kong a long time ago, I still have friends there and what Beijing is doing there is disgusting.
They obviously have the Kyosho stuff made in various places. Mine said China.

Back