Show us your pets

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our outdoor defense system. Her name is Sky.

1000006538.jpg

1000006547.jpg

1000006550.jpg

Not spoiled are they? :thumbs-up: 😁:cool:
No, just warming the seats up for us! lol..
JR

View attachment 188942
Mr. Big Beef Supreme my 3 year old golden.
Goldens are our fav, we adopted one waaay back in the day, a friend picked him up for us and dropped him off at our house because I was at work, the Mrs spent about 2hrs brushing him and had a trash bag full of hair cause he had never been brushed or cared for, needless to say when I came home I wasn’t allowed into my own house, he stood and barked and wouldn’t let me in cause of what she did for him, yet after she went past him and was like “look he’s nice” and gave me a kiss, his tail started wagging and I could pet him, a couple years later my seizures changed, and one day I came home not feeling too good, I sat in my chair to catch my breath and that dog got in front of me, pinned my arms down and would not stop licking me in the face, the Mrs couldn’t even pull him off, she then found out I didn’t take my Rx that morning, so we worked together to get him to stop for a min so I could, and he went right back to keeping me pinned down and keeping my attn by licking my face then suddenly stopped and walked away, come to find out he knew when I was going to have one, because some time later I was in bed and the Mrs was on her computer, but the dog jumped on the bed laying directly overtop of me keeping me pinned while I went right into one,, and I must say he was a big dog, here’s a pic of him after we just had a little fun, needless to say we both got a static charge,,
JR

IMG_3962.jpeg

Last edited:
Back