Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thing about the supra TT last gen is its getting older every year and coming down in price here and there. One day just may be affordable enough to pull the trigger on one.

Is that the MK IV? The only ones that are local here are automatic.....

You never saw highway to heaven Ralph? Weird, I watched it alot. wasn't great though but I remember the car well. Was Micheal Landon and the guy with the beard off Little House on the Prairie.

Crimen, that sti is pretty sweet. I still want one. I saw a new generation one though and its pretty fugly in my opinion.

If you're asking about the Lincoln, yes, it's the MK IV. NEVER available as anything other than automatic.

Nope, that was about the supra. But I can see where the MKIV can get confusing

---------- Post added at 8:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:59 PM ----------

Crimen, that sti is pretty sweet. I still want one. I saw a new generation one though and its pretty fugly in my opinion.

I know!!! I saw the release of the 2015 wrx and I almost puked, it looks like a corolla with a hood scoop. Smh.
a7u7uvy3.jpg

Cool thing about the supra TT last gen is its getting older every year and coming down in price here and there. One day just may be affordable enough to pull the trigger on one.

They are slowly coming down in price. The 94-97 Supras are still highly sought after, and probably will be for many years to come. That's the main reason why some of them are still going for ridiculous money.

Here is the one I own that makes me smile the most. Don't get me wrong all my cars make me smile, but not like this one!
1347824768.jpg

1347824967.jpg

1351994011.jpg

1351993975.jpg

sounds like a nasty Snowmobile, I put a snowmobile engine on a garden tractor once for a puller, they wouldnt let me run it because it had too much power It was a fun ride though.

You didn't try a gas turbine engine on your mower, freak?

Didnt get that far hamz the snowmobile engine bout killed me.

Yes! I love it.

Theres a clean 65 on craigslist locally, needs a new rag top but its straight has all chrome and 42k original miles, power windows and ac too! They want $5k, which happens to be like $10k more than I have :hehe:

I have been thinking about changing the look of my 1:1 latley, I got this pic and it made me smile. Maybe when summer rolls around I'll get a set of street tires and wheels.

RAM1500STD_zpse91f83fd.png