Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like the bike though, but I did think it was funny that a guy with a yamaha racing avatar is posting pics of a suzuki,:what:

Nice bike @rccks the drz400's are cool. HPIguy has one also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, and mine has the cooler rack. :D But remember kids, no drinking and riding though.

P1050036.jpg

Here's a shot from last years spring supermotojunkie.com rally at the gap with some buds in tow

262093Custom.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics Randy. Is that a big rock in the back on the first one? Or cement for a damn or something?

Thanks Lloyd, yeah it's a big rock face known as whiteside mountain. We found an abandoned development where they paved all the roads and never built the first house, GAME ON!! :D There's a little path through the woods that leads to this observation deck, no way you'd get a street bike to it, man I love my supermoto!

Here's a better view of the whole mountain, we are just below the large rock face that juts out on the lower right.

5pUxpHL.jpg

Here's one for the computer geeks. It's a model of an F-1 car made from the parts of 250 hard drives.

9c4c2d729575389658ae7026af6aa300.jpg

I don't need to be a computer geek to appreciate art......but can I store music on it?

That was the only picture in the article, Rolex. Unfortunately it doesn't retain the ability to store data anymore.

got this off my dad. he didn't want it anymore... has a few rust spots now and paint is faded, but interior is all original and still like new. guess it will be something else to throw money at.
full_zps1f6b8f32.jpg

A 64 1/2. I plan on installing disk brakes and 17'' rims from a 05 mustang.... and painting it a satin black, but leave the top white.

Dad has a complete 4 speed setup. Going to see if I can get it off him....

Last edited:
I do like the bike though, but I did think it was funny that a guy with a yamaha racing avatar is posting pics of a suzuki,:what:

I know I'm a little late to the response... but my other bike is an R6. Prefer Yamaha over Suzuki.

I have the ford version of this. The F-100 ranger, but it doesn't look half as good as this gem.