Model car kits / builds / posts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

332_RC

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
I have many RCs, some I posted in my introduction, but I also am getting back into building model car kits. I know this is RC Talk, but wanted to see if there are any spots in here for discussions & or builds of them. I'm definitely going to stay in RC building & painting.

RC Build and Garage section I believe. I posted my builds in there.

https://www.rctalk.com/forum/forums/rc-builds-projects/

For general discussions, mostly general chaos section. But on here, most discussions are on every thread (we like to make random convos in multiple threads, cause we like to be unorganized 🤣

Last edited:
Sounds fun. I haven't built models for years, but I like looking at them. I think @bozo on here has some cool ones as well, but I could be thinking of someone else?

Wait until he finds out we can power and drive said models. 🤣
I use to build cars & monster trucks. Take unused cars or messed up ones, then set them up like a car crush & take pictures. I was like 10 or 11. Then I'd blow them up with M80's & black cats 😁

That's cool stuff!

I won a modeling contest when I was a Boy Scout.
I won Tandy Leather Goods tool set, which was a absolute blast.
It was motorcycle dirt bike but don't remember what it was, that was
too long ago.
I entered one contest back then. I was held at a K-mart. I built a muscle car & it was pretty good. I placed 2nd out of maybe 15, if I remember. The kid that got me built a rat rod T bucket Munsters looking thing with a shifter sticking up thru the top. I built what was on the box & just changed the color. It was fun.

Last edited:
Just got into RC about 2 years ago, been a static model builder for over 60 years.
Now I'm putting static bodies on my RCs.
Here's my latest static build, gonna tow it with one of my mini crawlers.
AMT Piranha! Came with two bodies.
AMT actually made some 1:1 vehicles, very cool design.
PXL_20220507_040738612.jpg
PXL_20220507_040821678.jpg
PXL_20220507_145126671.jpg
PXL_20220507_145637055.jpg

Back