David's Tamiya TT-02 10th scale On-Road TC build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We do, but build threads are better when clean.

I really don't care tbh. Don't we do thread takeovers like every single thread with random convos and picking on eachother? 🤣

how dare you not
Dogs are loud, not the smartest, act like everyone needs to hear their antics, just want you to play with them, ugh. Dogs.

Well behaved dogs are fun tho. But most are just pains in the butthole.

Local HS didn't have tires. Well he did but they were premounts, and they were drift type tires. sooo.

Ill order 2 sets on eBay for 20 some bucks. To get me up and running but won't order them until after vacation.

Oh yeah, I did get Yeah Racing center driveshaft and center diff outdrive cup thingies.

@WickedFog
Just making sure these are the right size tires to fit into the stock tt wheels and the aluminum wheels?
23 bucks for 2 sets. Pretty good deal. Off-road tires for like SCT or truck are like 60 for a set. 🫠
PXL_20240411_010637757.jpg

I don't.
Which I need to add one to my list.

Needed one when I built the B74 but I just eyed the turnbuckles with the manual.
Yeah, you need to grab a cheap digital caliper off Amazon. Just look at the reviews before you buy.

Heres a little tip for an on-roader basher, buy some cheap slick tires/wheels. That way you can drift on pavement and do doughnuts without ruining your nicer tires.

Pictured here is my Fazer running some old, dry Tamiya slicks. I ran them purely to slide around and slowly rip apart.

20240415_170146.jpg.cea0afbc70b03e241595facf6d229efd.jpg

I forgot to order foam inserts 🤦

Probably because 10th scale tires, well most of them that I buy, come with inserts.

Back