Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1186136_607971712580502_1166599320_n.jpg

A jeep never looked so good.

Nor will a rollover ever look so gruesome.

Even just 10 minutest of drive time would satisfy me.

1463160_10152018494050804_1502140529_n.jpg

Good eye Ralph. Along the same lines though, Id rather have the coupe but would take either of course lol. Devilles can be had for cheap compared to Continentals. People ask thousands for the Lincolns in poor shape. The 472 in the cadi would be a fun engine to build up.

Same car from Highway to Heaven right?

ryja7ure.jpg
teha5y7a.jpg

---------- Post added at 9:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:15 PM ----------

Our first snowfall together
huqu6eru.jpg

Same car from Highway to Heaven right?
Me? I don't know. I never saw that show. Mannix had a silver one. 1976 Lincoln Continental MK IV.
I've been cringing lately since Tanner Foust has destroyed 2 of them on his show. Same color as mine, too. Tough to watch.

I still have the grill and nose if anyone needs it.

I preferred Jim Rockford's Firebird Formula.

Rolex, A friend of mine destroyed one back in '96 right after he dropped me off one night. Unfortunately he did not make it.

My pappy said "Son your gonna drive me to drinkin' If you don't stop drivin' that Hot Rod Lincoln"

Nice supra Rob, I'm quite fond of this one myself:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rolex, A friend of mine destroyed one back in '96 right after he dropped me off one night. Unfortunately he did not make it.
Oh man, so sorry to hear that. I don't think you could get hurt inside that thing if you were belted in place. I'm guessing he wasn't.

My pappy said "Son your gonna drive me to drinkin' If you don't stop drivin' that Hot Rod Lincoln"
You have NO idea how many times I heard that while I owned that beast. :hehe::dance:
A 460, as I recall.

Only thing better than a Lincoln with a 460 is a T-Bird with a 5.0. I miss My '83 Heritage Coupe.