RC Car Movies.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I know all about the premise of the franchise. I've seen tons of cuts and snippets from the movie. Just never had any desire to actually commit to watching any of the movies.
Some parts of the first one were ok. But the car stunts were mostly Hollywood make believe. Like an old Charger doing a huge wheelstand while spinning the tires was pretty laughable.

For me it was the story and acting that made me not bother watching after the first one. I liked Vin Diesel in the Pitch Black and Riddick movies, but even in those his acting wasn't the greatest. He just fit the character well. Which is why it was so funny that Vin Diesel played Groot in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. He has one line through 3 movies - "I am Groot". I wonder if he had more lines at first and they later decided "Hey, how about Groot never says anything but I am Groot?" 🤣

Last edited:
This one is amazing too. Now they just need to get some little marionettes like that old Thunderbirds tv show, and make a complete movie.