RC Car Movies.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not even a trailer. What are they thinking?

So the movie appears to be about a guy that discovers RC and gets divorced because he meets another woman whos actually in to RC. doesn't seem like a very good story. 🤣

Not a movie, but there is an episode of Workaholics called the Tactona 420 where they are racing Slashes around the office.

So the movie appears to be about a guy that discovers RC and gets divorced because he meets another woman whos actually in to RC. doesn't seem like a very good story. 🤣
Hmm
I think I'm just gonna wait for an rc John Wick type movie to come around.

Last edited:
Fast and Furious but with RC Cars? 🤔
No. Don't give anyone that idea 😜

Not sure how you could make an RC related movie and make it something the general public would enjoy, considering a lot of people look at us like big kids playing with our toys.

Last edited:
ajVvXYR_460s (1).jpg

Thr first couple ones were good. After like Fast 2 it was cars and guns, and it went down hill after 7 due to Paul's passing
Tokyo drift was cool
Something cool is Han from Tokyo Drift is directing the new Initial D movie coming out next year hopefully.
Ford vs Ferrari was a good movie. I watch it all the time now.

View attachment 175011
Thr first couple ones were good. After like Fast 2 it was cars and guns, and it went down hill after 7 due to Paul's passing
Tokyo drift was cool
Something cool is Han from Tokyo Drift is directing the new Initial D movie coming out next year hopefully.
Ford vs Ferrari was a good movie. I watch it all the time now.
None of them were any good lol.

None of them were any good lol.
I think the first one was decent. After that it turned into a serious comical SpongeBob whatever. Ofcourse I haven't watched I since 2007 or so.
Think Baywatch, but with cars lol.
With less boobies and with washed
Up or annoying rappers.

I forgot to sat spoiler alert.🤣

Think Baywatch, but with cars lol.
Oh, I know all about the premise of the franchise. I've seen tons of cuts and snippets from the movie. Just never had any desire to actually commit to watching any of the movies.

No. Don't give anyone that idea 😜

Not sure how you could make an RC related movie and make it something the general public would enjoy, considering a lot of people look at us like big kids playing with our toys.
In place of another Miserable Marvel movie? I'll take two please! :happy: