bodies you would like to see made

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supercharged

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i know many of you want to see more real vehicle bodies made instead of made up ones like the crowd pleazer. i propose that we make a list of vehicles we would like to have made then send it to a body manufacturer and see if they will make some of them
just list the make and model and the body size
heres a few of mine

Bowler Wildcat 200 MT
Landrover Defender MT
A/C / Shelby Cobra Touring

also send a pic if its a rare or uncommon car
http://www.adrianstomcat.co.uk/BowlerWildcat.htm

Last edited:
I would love to see a detailed 68 Camaro or Chevelle SS lid...

ImBroken, HPI makes a nice 68 Camaro...

7494_04m.gif

I would love to see an older style Corvette Stingray. Anything from from like 68 - 81 would be awesome! Maybe a split window 63 too!

Id like to see a Early 90's mustang, or a old Fairlane.

I'd like to see a marauder or mid 90's impala ss... granted, they probably wouldn't look that good on a revo or savage... but I'd think it was cool.

how bout the older beetle body to fit a savage 1/8th scale like the one used for baja racing ?

There was an AC Cobra body out for awhile. It had the upper body and head of the driver molded into the cockpit. I might be able to find out who made it and get back to you.

speedticket75 said:
how bout the older beetle body to fit a savage 1/8th scale like the one used for baja racing ?

How bout the new E-Savage Baja bug body...

header.gif

It's not available yet, but I am sure it will be out real soon.

Revo Rancher said:
There was an AC Cobra body out for awhile. It had the upper body and head of the driver molded into the cockpit. I might be able to find out who made it and get back to you.

i probably won't get one because i haven't got a onroad but if i did thats the body i'd want

got another
mitsubishi L200 pickup
maybe a dakar truck for something unusual
old mini cooper
some concept cars eg the camaro and challenger
pagani zonda
a tractor maybe one of those drag/puller ones
aston martin vanquish
shelby mustang gt500 (eleanor)
Range rover sport
Prepainted real monstertrucks eg bigfoot
rubbish truck

Last edited:
how bout that........i hope parma or proline comes out with one soon.........

supercharged said:
some concept cars eg the camaro and challenger

I imagine we may see the Camaro since it is going into productin.. that is, if any manufacturers are gonna pony up and buy the rights to do so.

How about the AMC javilen...Or a pacer:breakdown

ZANDOR said:
How about the AMC javilen...Or a pacer:breakdown

You laughin punk?

I had a bad ass 73 AMX Javelin, with the Mark Donahue package. That was a sweet ass car, I still regret ever selling it.

I guess if you're going to throw a Javelin out there, how about a Vega? Mach 1? AMX? GTO?

Back