Whats for lunch?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hadnt had a sobe in a couple years till the other day, threw the bottle at a rock and it bounced back lol, didnt realize they went to plastic.

LOL! Shame on you for trying to bust a bottle over mother earths head :hehe:

Just got done downing some pork top ramen :D

I actually hate top ramen. Cup O Noodles though I live on, love them...

I love Top Ramen and Cup-O-Noodles.

Today it's left over home-made fettuccine. Not the best meal for a lunch time and gotta go back to work on a hot day. But I'm too lazy and too broke to do anything else. :\

Leftover charred cow for lunch today.

leftover spaghetti from last night. complete with garlic bread slice. I think its better the second time.

Leftover pizza and a de-fizzed luke warm diet coke.

Leftover pizza and a de-fizzed luke warm diet coke.

Diet coke is bad enough. De-fizzed and luke warm as well???? Dang.:puke:

Yeah I only had one gulp of it, the rest went in the sink. Luckily I had a nice cold beer in the fridge to save the day.

Had me a turkey sandwhich with a home made guacamole spread and an old fashioned sasparilla, damn I make a bomb guacamole.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Diet coke is bad enough..:puke:

HEY!!! Thats what I drink, that and diet pepsi lol!:hehe:

Nothing, going to Chinese buffet tonight, gonna get my moneys worth damnit.

Just ate steak, shrimp, and chicken nocho's

You eat out of the same bowl as your dog? Hey it's cool, I am not judging....lol.

Grilled chicken cobb salad from home with Pita chips and some Choco chip cookies to go with.

Back