Whats for lunch?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off for someTung Hing House fried rice and some spring rolls with a few crab rangoons for good measure.lol

Maybe not for lunch...but I wish. I had to stare at that for about 20 minute waiting for the shuttle to take me up to Seoul today.

43C0EBDD-orig.gif

Last edited:
My dinner....

Some awesome Talapia and 2 baked potatoes with blue cheese dressing and big ass glass of milk....mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm....

005-113.jpg

What's for lunch today?

A while back I had posted this type of thread on another forum and it took off pretty well. I will try and post my daily lunches here and members can comment and/or post there own pics of there lunches that they've had for the day.

MmMMmm.....:microwave Franks and Beand with White Cheddar Cheese-its
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20120214_115948.jpg
    IMG_20120214_115948.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 84
Merged your thread into this one since its the same....

Two hours till lunch still to go, now I'm hungry. I like Franks and Beans.

Oh well. Ill post it here then.

Don't know yet. I just finished my Cheerios.

Just about to hit the stove for some marinated roast beef with sauted onions with some au jus for french dips.

Cook the meat in the au jus as its on the stove
Saute your onions with butter low heat
While the onions are still on the stove throw the meat onto a sub roll, put swiss or my fav, baby swiss, salt and pepper into the broiler at 400* until the cheese is bubbly.

Remove, place sauted onions, slice in half and enjoy :D

---------- Post added at 1:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:20 PM ----------

Oh yeah, and crack an ice cold beer :D

Bacon double cheeseburger tater tots and a route 44 strawberry limeaide from sonic.

Just had a veal schnitzel with peas and coleslaw.

Beef tacos today

Back