Whats for lunch?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mcdonalds, large #1 with a Dr.Pepper without ice...

Mmmm. I love the McD #1 except with a Coke.

PB samich today.

Lunch, wholegrain ciabatta with chicken, lettuce, bell pepper and hot salsa.

Dinner, home made fettuccine with ragu' ala Bolognese.

Can of V8.

I'm still hungry. LOL

Made lasagna with the leftover bolognese. Yup still homemade pasta.

Had a DOUBLE BACON AND BLUE CHEESE burger W/a slice of swiss! I bet I'm tasting it for a couple days though but damn it was good.

Had a DOUBLE BACON AND BLUE CHEESE burger W/a slice of swiss! I bet I'm tasting it for a couple days though but damn it was good.

That sounds foul lol.

I ate a BLT from subway and a orange. I am trying to eat healthier this year. Maybe I wont feel like crap all the time...

I also had grilled cheese. Provolone Cheese and Pimento/cheddar with sides of mac salad, potato salad and seafood salad.

That sounds foul lol.

I ate a BLT from subway and a orange. I am trying to eat healthier this year. Maybe I wont feel like crap all the time...

You might try cutting all the Monster energy drinks out too, LOL!!!!

Today was a Subway 12 inch Club sub on Italian herb and cheeze with provalone and a ton of veggies. Bag O Baked Lays and a Apple Juice. And a King Dong for dessert.

Potato salad and about an inch an a quarter thick moose steak for din din...

Just came back from the same restaurant after another spectacular dinner of Corned Beef and Cabbage with all the fixins.

Back