Show us your pets

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s true, we also have a boatload of bald eagles around here.
Saw one close up last fall I think it was. First time seeing one here in Indiana. It was big enough to carry Nordy off for sure.

Saw one close up last fall I think it was. First time seeing one here in Indiana. It was big enough to carry Nordy off for sure.
They’re BIG birds no doubt, with BIG talons! 😵

Fun fact: My wife is absolutely terrified of birds. 🤣

They’re BIG birds no doubt, with BIG talons! 😵

Only ever seen two my whole life. Both times the shadow they cast looked like a pterodactyl flying overhead. Gotta be my favorite bird though.

The one I saw last year - just before I saw it I was thinking how I've never seen one here. Walked outside, and one was just 20' or so flying over my head. Close enough I could easily see his white head. It must have been some really strange premonition for that to have happened like that.

Hmm

Nordy of Madagascar

Screenshot_20240501_214801.jpg

Here is Hugo, our other Cockapoo, I think he’s wondering expectedly why I have just called him over with such enthusiasm. “My master must need me for something important like he has some biscuits that need to be eaten”. Or perhaps I’m overthinking this?

114718f9-8262-47d8-8f38-3478eb84cf6f.jpeg

I know cats are cool. If had a few. Dogs and I can relate more. 🤣 .

Here is Hugo, our other Cockapoo, I think he’s wondering expectedly why I have just called him over with such enthusiasm. “My master must need me for something important like he has some biscuits that need to be eaten”. Or perhaps I’m overthinking this?

View attachment 189034
I get a chuckle every time I scroll through and see that pic you posted of Margo... and now here's Hugo stealing the show. They're both a couple hams. Love them. More pics please ☺️

I like kittens a lot. Too cute. They just don't do it for me, like a dog. :cool: . I love all pets. And to honest, with 2 kids. I have had ferrets, iguanas, fish, cats, dogs, snapping turtle, on 8 inch Oscar, a piranha, All dogs go to heaven. Love dogs the best. I never owed a bird. I believe that if you could fly, you would. I hate to see a bird in a cage, just to take flight away from it. I don't do horse or dog racing either. But that's just me. If a friend did, It would not bother me.:thumbs-up:

Oscars name was Oscar. The two ferrets, were lavern and Shirley. Cats were, Kitty and Chloe. Lizards with a hoss with no name. You can't get out of the rain.

Back then we didn't take pics.

Lizards had no name, but their tails fell off. 🤣 I really did not like that. :cool:. They tend do do that. Flight or fight thing.

A pair of eagles will make a nest that weighs more than one hundred pounds. They will find enough thorns to make a great nest. When the eaglet feels the thorns, they will instinctively leave the nest. Just cool or what?

Now just ask me about anting? Anting is a thing that birds do in order to survive. :cool: . I really like birds.

Last edited:
It's Pharoah the Golden Retriever, and Phoebe the English Bulldog, both named by my 6yo daughter. The English is a rescue, we have only had her a month.
Beautiful dogs, thanks for sharing.