Show us your pets

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Purdy tank! IIRC one of the other members has a fish fetish too. I dont recall who though :)
Perhaps me you're thinking of. I've since loss the fetish. Maybe it'll come back around 10 or 20 years from now.
20170301_195331.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

Oh man, I love Bengals! Gorgeous kitty. I'd really love to get one of those or a Savanah, which is a Serval bread with (usually) a Bengal I believe. The Savanah is usually as big as a Maine Coon, which are giants. If only I weren't allergic to cats 😞
440px-Savannah_Cat_portrait.jpg

Oh man, I love Bengals! Gorgeous kitty. I'd really love to get one of those or a Savanah, which is a Serval bread with (usually) a Bengal I believe. The Savanah is usually as big as a Maine Coon, which are giants. If only I weren't allergic to cats 😞
View attachment 178004
I couldn't imagine this cat on cat nip.

20240101_091447.jpg

20240101_091511.jpg

20240101_091515.jpg

My sister brings over Oliver a couple times a week and each time we give him a toy. I wanted him to drive mom up the wall lol.

Mission accomplished!🤣🤣

Our dogs go after me. Every nipple, armpit, buttcheek, ball, and limb is a different noise. Hernias and cysts, they try to dig them out. Toy's are fun but I am programed with many noises.

Here's the 3 girls. Minus the other two dachshunds. Up front is two littermates, the far right is my moose. Her old opener handed her over for employment reasons. All are about 2 years old.

20240118_060411.jpg