Whats for lunch?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manhattan is the red. The white has an entirely different taste and is more like potato soup with bits of clam.
Now I'm CRAVING a bowl of Manhattan Clam Chowder. (The New England type is pronounced Chow-dah.
I was quoting the movie Ace ventura. I've had both :)

Man I love clam chowder! Might have to get some today now that I'm thinking of it.
After reading the above posts it doesn't even sound like a word or vaguely appetising, not that it did before.

Never heard of anything other than the New England version....Which I had for lunch today.
You just don't know what the meaning of absolutely delicious is, then. Look for it and ask for it.
I was quoting the movie Ace ventura. I've had both :)
Hadn't seen it in so many years that it drew a blank.

I had and Indian taco for lunch yesterday. I consists of a piece of fried, or baked bannock as big as a dinner plate, its piled with taco meat, lettuce, shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, onions. I can never finish a full order, but thats what I have my dog Rosie for.

I had and Indian taco for lunch yesterday. I consists of a piece of fried, or baked bannock as big as a dinner plate, its piled with taco meat, lettuce, shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, onions. I can never finish a full order, but thats what I have my dog Rosie for.
Your dog clearly has a fine a pallet as you do then.

Yesterday I had a couple pickled eggs and chicken salad. Might be going out for lunch today to Sizzlers...

I think today I will have a Prime Rib with a Lobster Tail and Drawn Butter.

Yesterday I had a couple pickled eggs and chicken salad. Might be going out for lunch today to Sizzlers...
I did happen to find it rather entertaining that on BBC news they were reporting about how supermarket shelves are empty in preparation for that east coast storm, and that one of the pictures showed that the butchers section was out of steak. I did find it funny that one of the first things you thought was "right, I'm going to be without supermarket access for a while, so I need to buy something tinned that will last a long time, but first, lets go and buy some steak" Although If I'm honest I'd of probably done the same thing...

No east coast storm where I live haha.

Nope, it was about $7/lb. I can get by on ground turkey....

Nope, it was about $7/lb. I can get by on ground turkey....
Sounds lovely. You should be good for another few weeks before you run out. If you get snowed in just remember to stock up on steak, it's worth it.

I spent most of my life in New York and they are prepared to deal with massive snowfalls. Snow never slowed anything down for more than a day, even when it was 2 feet or more. Down here, 2 INCHES is crippling till it melts.

I spent most of my life in New York and they are prepared to deal with massive snowfalls. Snow never slowed anything down for more than a day, even when it was 2 feet or more. Down here, 2 INCHES is crippling till it melts.
The deepest I've seen is probably about 5 inches, and a 3 foot snowdrift.

Back