The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Set or rear Tarmac Busters and all four Dirt Busters for the 5b, and 17mm Warlock wheel hexes for the Savage Flux

This guy...

bshnps31-2a.jpg

Compact size, 12V, 2.0 Ah, variable speed, dual torque, adjustable clutch, auto chuck lock, reverse, 2 Lipo batts, charger and NICE case. $99 at Lowe's.

I got the same one, great little driver.
I can one up you on price though, I won mine in a raffle at the local veterans legion hall.

You lucked out big time.
I needed a smaller driver to get into some tighter spots under my dash. I didn't plan to spend this much but this had WAY more than I even planned on. What a great tool.

After a year of searching high and low, I finally located a DD wing mount for my Supermaxx project. HA!
For those unfamiliar with what I'm talking about, its not a big deal really.
<---unless you're this guy. :celebrate3:

What the hell?^^^ Is it like a see through crock pot?

Rolex have you used it yet?..with ours the food always seems to have a slight pvc/plasticy overtone,

A thorough cleaning for ANYTHING new to remove release agents from plastic parts, and to clean anything painted and chromed. Then I ran a hot cycle empty and could smell it for several minutes. Cleaned everything again and all is well. Couldn't taste anything in the white rice, and that would have held any aroma from the appliance.
Right now this place smells like a 5 star restaurant. Roasted garlic and 1/2 a chicken breast being done up with lemon-pepper. I'm back to where I'll actually enjoy making gourmet meals. It's effortless.
I'm planning on having something I haven't made in over 20 years, and that's a fresh ham with cloves and pineapple. I just might have that this weekend.

I'll NEVER crawl around trying to clean an over again....EVER. :first_place:

Dominator V1 rear exhaust pipe for the Baja 5b, Radio Shack 4-port usb 3.0 hub for the computer.

Rally conversion parts for my AE NTC3 thatll be here.Monday @ just over $30 then just spent $36.36 on some rally wheels and tires along with some street tires amd wheels (6 total or 3 sets..). Oh and someblue.anodized M4 nylon nuts to hold her new shoes in place with a little bit of flare! God knows how long that order will take to arrive, its coming from Hong Kong...

Pics? I'm thinking about getting either a nitro Savage or a Flux!

It should be here next week, I'll have a thread in the Savage section. I almost bought a Flux but I miss the sound and smell of nitro.

20355 @WoodiE.
No 3" extender ring or carrying case.
I've used it EVERY day since I got it, and I am SERIOUSLY impressed. Had an incredible steak yesterday.
Even the hot dogs are excellent since you're not adding the extra fat from butter used in the frying pan. (Hebrew National dogs) The best.

$_57.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a rainy day Night Hunter glow in the dark heli from Hastings for $30 strictly to terrorize my wife and kids!! I refuse to buy one of these cheapos without a gyro in it...

No hobby grade RC but its fun all in all!
hetapa2e.jpg

TBR Front & Rear Bumpers for my 801XT build along with a stick of Blue Loctite, I'm finally running out of my current liquid type and thought this would be a little less messy. I also grabbed front & rears TBR bumpers for my LST XXL. I really need to get to working on my RCs, I'm planning on going to a 4 day RC bash fest the first weekend in May.

I also picked up some shaving equipment, a Merkur HD 34C, Proraso Shaving Cream and 100 Astra Blades.

Rubber tote, clamp shop light, aluminum foil, and CFL light bulb (6400k) to turn into my home made green house.