The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You want me to check with some of the shops around here? and how big is your ole feet freezer? lol

My old feet freezer is 5 cubic square feet, really small but keeps the cheese off! Yes ask around, if you find one in stock or a place that can order it and get it in a reasonable time let me know. Thanks!

I never heard of a chest freezer. Sounds dangerous. I HAVE heard of a freezer CHEST, though. Don't know about that feet freezer, either. I HAVE heard of feet WARMERS.

Pedals showed up today, much nicer than my old Shimano's, and I love the replaceable set screws for traction pins. Bike was late as it had to ship from WI rather than NJ, won't be here till Monday. :(

P1140904Medium_zps805e132c.jpg

35 bags of red mulch to redo my front yard. Took out a whole bunch of shrubs and laid mulch in its place.

I lived on my bike till I got my first car and I have NO idea what that picture represents.

Looks like some clip in pedals.

They are clipless pedals (the kind you clip into as alpine mentioned), BUT they still have a platform around them in case you want to just go for a leisurely ride without bike specific shoes. The platform also adds stability and support while clipped in as well. Normal clipless pedals are tiny, like these.

pedal_zps29ca713e.jpg

Last edited:
I've flipped over and slid on my back doing a wheelie so many times with those tiny clip less devils.

Picked up a vertical gas smoker as well as a bag of hickory and mesquite chips. Going to get a propane tank tomorrow and hopefully get it "seasoned" after work and cook in it on Saturday.

Picked up a vertical gas smoker as well as a bag of hickory and mesquite chips. Going to get a propane tank tomorrow and hopefully get it "seasoned" after work and cook in it on Saturday.

Heck yea man I love slow smoking meat!

yme3uge5.jpg

New motorcycle helmet

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Pedals showed up today, much nicer than my old Shimano's, and I love the replaceable set screws for traction pins. Bike was late as it had to ship from WI rather than NJ, won't be here till Monday. :(

P1140904Medium_zps805e132c.jpg

Gotta love Wisconsin ;) I loved my eggbeaters!

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

I've been very busy as of late. School 7:55-2:50 every week day and work 3-8 mon-fri and work 10-5 sat. And 12-4 Sunday. But that means money :) so I'm almost completed with my touring build. It's a surly disc trucker. Full deore group, deore xt hubs, avid bb7 brakes, velocity diad rims, andddddd..... The newest addition to my slowly growing bike quiver: a 2014 trek fuel ex 8 29!

e3yzume3.jpg

usupu5as.jpg
hetaqydu.jpg
eze6yhy9.jpg

Picked up a spare set of diff housings for the Mini 8, along with a RPM Monster camber gauge, RPM toe gauge, 40w & 45w shock oil, 15K &20K diff oil, AKA tire glue, TLR shock shaft pliers and a TLR glow ignitor.

New motorcycle helmet

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Gotta love Wisconsin ;) I loved my eggbeaters!

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

I've been very busy as of late. School 7:55-2:50 every week day and work 3-8 mon-fri and work 10-5 sat. And 12-4 Sunday. But that means money :) so I'm almost completed with my touring build. It's a surly disc trucker. Full deore group, deore xt hubs, avid bb7 brakes, velocity diad rims, andddddd..... The newest addition to my slowly growing bike quiver: a 2014 trek fuel ex 8 29!

You suck!

sincerely,
everyone

:hehe:

Congrats on the new rides meng! I loved my Fuel when I had it, they're a fantastic XC FS bike.

lol Nice sweat shirt Nick.