The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also picked up some shaving equipment, a Merkur HD 34C, Proraso Shaving Cream and 100 Astra Blades.

I think your going to enjoy this, just remember to take your time while getting the hang of it.

My lhs loves me....
IMG_0740_zps6eb8a00a.jpg

Your mERV is too clean. A clean and shiny mERV is the sign of a sick mind...

I picked up a Mamba Max Pro for the SCX/JK project. I also got a heat gun for the projects. I picked up a Chromecast to see how it works streaming from Hulu.

Been quit smoking for over 18 months now. And due to some recent health related events with friends, I feel that I NEED to get back in shape. So I went to the LBS and test rode some bikes, and ordered myself a new mountain bike today, and I'm super excited about it as I've missed mtn biking big time. Now that I don't smoke anymore, I should have enough air to get my butt up some hills. :D With any luck, it will be here Friday.

Z-T0078 Dune Reaper Tires for HPI Baja and Losi Five-T (Discontinued at RC4WD for $13.99!)

My lhs loves me....
IMG_0740_zps6eb8a00a.jpg

Very nice collection and good on your for supporting the LHS!

Been quit smoking for over 18 months now. And due to some recent health related events with friends, I feel that I NEED to get back in shape. So I went to the LBS and test rode some bikes, and ordered myself a new mountain bike today, and I'm super excited about it as I've missed mtn biking big time. Now that I don't smoke anymore, I should have enough air to get my butt up some hills. :D With any luck, it will be here Friday.

Pics or it didn't happen. :D What bike did you buy?

When you get to the top of the mountain you can't take a cigarette break?
Either give up the bike or start smoking again. :hehe:

^^:hehe: I'm sure you could, but I won't be.

Pics or it didn't happen. :D What bike did you buy?

Bike had to be ordered as they didn't have my size. I'll post pics when it gets here. Decided on a Trek X Caliber 6.

The mailman brought a few things for the Savage project and my first on road.....I can smell the nitro already!

Last edited:
Quart of fuel, a used lid@5$ some 47.5 wt oil and bladders

Didn't "buy" it per say, but popped off around 1,250 rds of 12ga, .40, .223, .380 and .38 today.

Also found out that I possess the ability to shoot an ar-15 at a 1ft by 1.5 ft steel plate at 275 years on open sites.

1 Killer RC 6000mAh 7.4v LiPo RX Battery Pack 52.99
1 Killer RC Smart Volt Meter 39.00
1 KillerRC Inline Fuse Holder 5.50
1 Modified RC Rear Chassis Plate for HPI Baja 5b/5T/5SC 60.00
2 Zenoah 54mm Clutch Shoe Mount Bolt (8mm)
1 Replacement Ball Connector w/Sleeve 4-40 for Full Kill RC Linkage 4.50
1 DDM "Black Magic" 57 Tooth Spur Gear 39.00

Frigidaire 20.6 cubic foot upright freezer! We have been wanting one because the chest freezer we have is a pita to dig through. I was strolling through Best Buy and saw it pushed to the side with a open box sign on it and a sticker that said scratch and dent. I asked a salesman how much and he said $399.00....Score!!!! He said its new but showed up with small dents on both sides and some deep scratches on the bottom of the door. I bought it immediately, $485.00 with a 2 year extended warranty.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Chest type freezer.....auto correct got me. I also went to four gun shops and neither of them had a bodyguard or the Ruger you told me about. I asked about ordering a Glock 42 and they pretty much laughed at me. One place said it will take them a year just to fill the orders they have from law enforcement then they will worry about taking orders for civilians.

Last edited:
You want me to check with some of the shops around here? and how big is your ole feet freezer? lol