The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

override

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I thought it would be pretty cool to introduce this thread to the forum as I haven't seen one on here.

You know those days when you buy something or get a package in the mail and you want to share it with everyone cause your so ecstatic to have gotten that brand new (or used) goodie? Well this is a perfect place for that! It does not have to be R/C related but is preferred.

This is also a great way for people to discover what kinds of things are out there that they may not know about.

Please include a picture and some type of description of what your showing off.

So I guess I should start this with something I just got!

My UE SuperMaxx 7.5, 8 spyder Differentials for my T-Maxx! These suckers really are some heavy duty beasts, I can't wait to get my truck finished and see how these badboys run.

DSC00948.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I got my Savage 3-spd trans kit that I won on eBay last Saturday, I got the tools that Mr. T-Maxx sent me, and I bought two 6-cell NIMH battery packs from the lhs.

Alloy clutch shoes... for an associated 1/8 buggy. Hope they work in place of my HPI shoes in my BB revo. If not, I got a spare set of HPI teflons as well.

Hobbytown USA, depending on what I need. Victory Hobbies is where I bought my XXX-SCT. Otherwise I usually buy online.

I just noticed that a mod changed my "Teh" to "the"...It was supposed to be read Teh :/

In the past 24 hours, i have bought a PS3, 4 blue ray movies, 4 ps3 games, hdmi cable, 6 months of Heartguard and flea/tick prevention for my puppy, $99.99 worth of diesel (pump cut off b4 $100)

I got 6 gensacearespammers 1000mah 3s lipos, 2 1300 2s lipos, mcdonalds breakfast and dollar tacos from street vendors.

Last edited:
Well that ought to be enough diesel to get you to the next gas station, Alpine. lol I bought a Rt 44 soft drink on my way home from my lhs.

Last edited:
sadly the only items I bought today weer two childrens books for $8.98 at the school book fair. no RC stuff for my until next month.

i got a microfiber mop to clean my floors ...lol.....some ''Jig-A-Loo'' for my squeaky truck door ..20$ of gas and some groceries ..lol......oh and a bottle of MAPP gas for my torch .....i think thats it :D

Last edited:
I bought an entire case of Food City Cola and another case of Food City Dr. Wow. $4.99 a case, and I like it better than the real thing.
That's 20 cents a can.

Earlier this week...

Killzone 3 for the PS3
Skate 3 and Dead Space 2 for the 360