The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A CC Sidewinder 3 and 4600 kV set up and a new Spektrum SR-301 coated RX for the SCX-10/JK project.

Inner/outer bearings, seals, and brake pads for the front of the little Ranger!

Double sided tape, heat shrink tubing, a switch for my rig, and helping hands with lights installed because I am tired of holding hot wires and crappy solder jobs..

Slash 4x4. I have an RC problem. Bought a TMaxx in January, a Savage X in February, and now a Slash in March. If I keep this up it's gonna be a crazy year.

$70.00 in good screws and another $70.00 in bearings. Should last all season.

Rock lights consisting of LED strips mounted to underneith of the 1:1 were starting to go out after two years of beating the crap out of them on the rocks and trails, so I'm stripping them off and gonna try these new ones that just hit the market:

E33943F5-E7F7-4A08-AFC4-C68E7C2CB5B9_zpsswppzpv2.jpg

Now just gotta find the time to rewire the entire underside of the jeep.

$70.00 in good screws and another $70.00 in bearings. Should last all season.

What kind of screws and bearings did you get?

Rock lights consisting of LED strips mounted to underneith of the 1:1 were starting to go out after two years of beating the crap out of them on the rocks and trails, so I'm stripping them off and gonna try these new ones that just hit the market:

E33943F5-E7F7-4A08-AFC4-C68E7C2CB5B9_zpsswppzpv2.jpg

Now just gotta find the time to rewire the entire underside of the jeep.

Who makes those lights? Do they make light bars too?

Ordered a Zagg Universal Bluetooth keyboard for my tablet, I also ordered one of the Tamiya Truggies. It'll be a while before I see the truggy though, I had to have it shipped to my parents and then they'll ship it to me.

Here is what I got Friday........
A little rough body wise but preforms like a dream
1394984345_zpsb327614e.jpg

Every racer needs a good tow vehicle. A buddy of mine had an older Suburban that he hopped up as a tow vehicle. Nothing better than a S/C Rat motor for torque.

Got me a complete new cardomizer setup for my ecig
Gotta love the taste of the vape!
aqy9e3yn.jpg

^^Nice!

I bought a new Porter Cable 6 gallon regulated pancake compressor since my old one is junk, and while I was at it I picked up the stuff to boost the hand pump I use for the PCP/HPA air guns. It's almost like cheating. Roughly 20 pumps for 70 shots, or 7 full mags now. I see me going through a LOT of pellets in the future. :D

Haha hell yeah^^!!
I am predicting alot of dead critters too haha!

Picked up a new mini-tabletop grinder with flex-tool from Harbor Freight for $40.Now, let's see if I can get that stupid CVD to fit....

Hamz I was looking at one of those at hf the other day, I would like to know how it performs

Just bought $70 worth of over draft fees at my bank, sweet! Forgot to deposit anything when I was there a week ago then photobucket and netflix got pulled. I just keep enough in there for them. Back fired.