The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picket up wheelbarrow from Home Depot that my inlaws got me for my birthday next week.
While there........

Air ratchet
Air impact and a full set of metric and standard impact sockets
Air drill
Air grinder and come cutoff wheels
Air zip saw and some blades
A whole mess of fittings and whatnot.
Air tool oil, some better compressor oil
Hand pruning saw
New chain for my chain saw
4lb maul
Some gardening crap for my wife

At least you got something (fertilizer) for her.

Nah, just a few lil things. Gloves, a hand rake, a small shovel..... Some stuff to let her play with the small area in the front that isn't grass.

Tony's Screws screw kit for my TRF801XT kit that's on it's way.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

It's time to upgrade!

Clarion NX404 Nav unit
BOYO backup camera with IR
4 Memphis 6x9's.....factory replacement

5555_zpscf556464.gif

A gallon of Blue Thunder 30% nitro for my newly acquired MGT, what a powerful screaming monster!!

Dont know what other members are paying per gallon of 20%-30% but.my LHSs rates are $22 for 20% & $34 for 30%. A bit much but hey, gotta have it if I wanna play!!

^^ think that's about the same at the places I go for some of my parts, although I stopped buying my fuel from the LHS last year. Now I get it from the werks rep in Edmonton. It a slightly better bargain if you get by the case.

Oh I got some more crawler invocations foams, um a set of rock beasts for my 6.0 firm/med foams.
Marshmallows on a stick dipped in chocolate?, I was hungry I had to try it.......took me 20 mins to pick off the damn candy sprinkles.

Last edited:
HPI Savage Flux screw set from Tonys Screws, they finally came in stock at Amain and I'm glad I waited cause I saved almost $20 on the same service shipping. $20 straight from Tonys Screws and $1.49 from Amain, that's Crazy too me? Also Amain customer service is amazing, from now on anything that's not available in Canada I'll be using Amain.

Some more air tools, sawzall, oil/water separator, 8ft air hose, new drill bits, metric and sae wrenches, and a bunch of other random stuff from harbor freight.

Where you going? Spring break trip?

I bought a Winterforce tire for $0.01 and a yakima Loadwarrior basket.
qypuvase.jpg

-5000 mah 30c 2S battery and charger.

-Xbox one and Titan Fall

-a bunch of weed and feed and fertilizers and stuff for the yard.

This guy...

bshnps31-2a.jpg

Compact size, 12V, 2.0 Ah, variable speed, dual torque, adjustable clutch, auto chuck lock, reverse, 2 Lipo batts, charger and NICE case. $99 at Lowe's.

I don't know if I posted it before, but the rock lights on my 1:1 started dying, so I ordered a set in from these guys:

http://under-glow.com/

Very bright especially for their size. Easpch square is like one inch by one inch. Picked up some new wire and heat shrink a little while ago, so got a new project to install tonight. Gonna start with 6 on each side. But can go up to 12 each if need be.