The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A BSA mil-mil first focal plane scope for the PCP air rifle.

I didn't know that BSA made any first focal plane scopes. I do like BSA on 22's and some of there red dots on air soft, though, I have heard that they get destroyed pretty easily on air rifles that have a "twangy" spring. Is that true?

I didn't know that BSA made any first focal plane scopes. I do like BSA on 22's and some of there red dots on air soft, though, I have heard that they get destroyed pretty easily on air rifles that have a "twangy" spring. Is that true?

They've been out for a couple years now, but it's a Midway USA exclusive scope. Lots of speculation on the net that it's actually made by the same people that make the Falcon Menace line of optics. Springer air guns are notorious scope killers due to the double recoil, and very finicky about hold as well for the same reasons. There are very few choices for an FFP optic that comes in under $500, and the BSA gets great reviews, so we'll see. The PCP (pre-charged pneumatic) guns don't have the dual recoil issue, so you can pretty much run any scope you want, since it doesn't have to be airgun rated.

Extended links for the front end of the SCX-10 2-speed transmission conversion. The original short chassis and links won't work with the 2-speed and the MIP CVDs on it.

A handheld 2m HAM radio to take camping and motorcycle riding for emergencies and weather forecasts. Cell phones don't work in a lot of places here, but I'm surrounded by HAM repeaters, so I should always be able to get out to a repeater or local EMT/EMS or law enforcement band for help, and pull NOAA beacons for weather.

Make sure you have a license before transmitting. I've had my license for almost 20 years and originally got it to use the 54MHz RC radios.

Make sure you have a license before transmitting. I've had my license for almost 20 years and originally got it to use the 54MHz RC radios.

Oh yeah, no transmitting beforehand for sure. As usual, I did a lot of reading and research before buying one. I have a friend that does the test, so he's going to give me some study materials. Hopefully, I never have to use it though.

150 t shirts
150 long sleeved t shirts
54 hats
40 beanies.

And a new domain name.

New offroad clothing line me and a buddy are starting. Well, starting with the clothes and promo stuff but have several other products being manufactured overseas. Snatch blocks, straps, winch rope, shackles, jeep tops.... Eventually going to do an entire offroad product line from clothing and recovery gear, to custom parts.

Sweet! I that's a cool idea!

Let me know when they're available. I'd buy a long sleeve or two.

Just got the first run of shirts beanies and hats in and they came out awesome. Once the site is established I'm gonna PM a few people on here I think would enjoy checking it out. Don't wanna be unfair to the paying vendors and publicize in open forum. But if it takes of well enough in the next year or so, might look into being a vendor on here.

Just bought a banana in the Passco,WA airport. Wonder why its not called a yellowberry.

Bounced off of an alien spacecraft using Tapatalk 2

New tires for my daughters truck.