Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^LMAO

Yeah man, the fiddies are a hoot for sure, and good workout to boot. This is us a couple summers ago

Fiddy Session w/ iMovie - YouTube

:first_place:

Nice riding and nice fiddy for sure Randy.

My buddies bought a Pitster 110 when they came out, was such a POS though. Id stick with a xr/crf 50 if I were to make the plunge myself.

My first bike was a JR50.

Thanks Lloyd, they're so much fun. I did the pitbike thing for a while too, had an SDG with the TB 146 big bore, 411 race cam, 26mm carb, shaved flywheel and oil slinger, and full Pro Circuit exhaust. That thing was FUN! The newer Pitsters are great, a buddy of mine has one.

Dirt trim on a private track

bermshot.jpg

Supermoto trim

DSCN0184.jpg

2u6yvu9e.jpg

Ran across this jeep pic on facebook and fell in love with it!

Jesus what a fugly wheel n tire setup on that New Bright Jeep, any wider you could put tank tracks on it... Other than that shes beautiful!

You guys are missing the point, traction is at a minimum in Starbucks parking lots these days with all the spilled beverages and snacks; the only way yuppies can get through is to float across the layer of sludge. :D That thing should come with a free poser tat

It looks like its already got a free poser included....

He's disappointed because he keyed it thinking it was Alpine's...

Looks like it would flop a class 1 trail. Way too top heavy on some retarded ass wheels and tires. Smittybilt front and rear fender/panels so no actual fabrication work has to be done on said "show jeep". Only thing that looks half decent in it is the king coilover setup. Everything else looks like cheap bolt in junk.

1986 Buick Regal T-type
Less then 500 made with the WH1 options in '86
Turbonetics T-60 turbo
60# fuel injectors
Walbro 360 fuel pump
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
C6 MAF
GEN II translator
Custom burned computer chip
Devils Own Progressive alcohol injection
Cold air intake
Fairparks Stock location intercooler
GN1 3 row aluminum radiator
H&R parts double adjustable rear sway bar
UMI double adjustable upper and lower rear control arms

There is a lot more, just can't think of it.

Edit: I have no idea why the picture is upside down. It is not on my ipad!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 83
Well get ready for a ton of pics lol

Start with the two cars I miss more then anything in the world.

E9E1E5FA-C525-41B5-B479-53DAED88E862-3314-000004B3B8D4F6F4_zps3eac4220.jpg

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
what engine was in that?? Please tell me it was at least a 7M-GTE

You guys are missing the point, traction is at a minimum in Starbucks parking lots these days with all the spilled beverages and snacks; the only way yuppies can get through is to float across the layer of sludge. :D That thing should come with a free poser tat
No added traction in the slimy parking lot with those hard plastic tires that New Brite uses.

Looks like it would flop a class 1 trail. Way too top heavy on some retarded ass wheels and tires. Smittybilt front and rear fender/panels so no actual fabrication work has to be done on said "show jeep". Only thing that looks half decent in it is the king coilover setup. Everything else looks like cheap bolt in junk.

Yeah it looks about as durable as this Chevy.

Last edited by a moderator:
2u6yvu9e.jpg

Ran across this jeep pic on facebook and fell in love with it!

I dig it too. Show rig is a show rig, dont care if its a heep, I mean jeep or not. Those rims and tires alone are insane. Its something you dont see every damn day thats why its cool.

Last edited: