Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll see your wagon and raise it to an AMG:
mercedes-e63-wagon-1_653.jpg

Yes they are. I'm fortunate enough to have a friend who is a renowned Rover mechanic. Last I had track he owned 15. Lol
Aren't they banned in the US due to safety?

Seen a couple on that Alaska endurance run show that aired a couple of years ago.
They didn't win the race ,but they held their own in brutal conditions!..
I will see if I can't find a couple of seens from that show!...:cool:

Here ya go!

Nice. Not sure what the blue one is, not a land rover though... They do lots of stuff like this over here, they hold competitions and go on world wide treks. They'll never die out since there's such a huge second hand market for spares.

Aren't they banned in the US due to safety?

Nice. Not sure what the blue one is, not a land rover though... They do lots of stuff like this over here, they hold competitions and go on world wide treks. They'll never die out since there's such a huge second hand market for spares.
They will not meet North American safety/emmission/mileage standards so they cannot be imported by the manufacturers. An individual can import, but it would have to be about 20 years old.

image.jpeg

That's not my Ford....My Ford is Kodiak brown, but I did dare this guy (Kelly) to do this...and he did (this is his moms truck....what a dummy), we couldn't get it off the pile as the sun was setting (no tow strap) sooo we left it till morning. Of course it's not mine but I happened to be the first one on site the next day. I made this girl drive my truck whilst I climbed into the drivers seat, though the window and then she yanked me backwards, by the time my friend showed up I had it parked on the side of the road.

Last edited:
Thank you! @cbaker65 , I've wanted a Low Rider as long as I can remember. After having more than I care to count slip through my fingers, my wife, @Rooky's love made it happen. :D

I've never had a Harley ,But a lot of my friends do!
I had rice burners back in the day an use to ride ,theres nothing like touring the country on a motorcycle!
I sure do miss doing it!...:cry:.

It's not what you ride, it's that you ride. :thumbs-up:
I still have my trusty old SOHC CB750F. Hopefully soon it will be time to tear it down and rebuild it from the ground up.

It's not what you ride, it's that you ride. :thumbs-up:
I still have my trusty old SOHC CB750F. Hopefully soon it will be time to tear it down and rebuild it from the ground up.

I had a 84 VF 700 Sabre ,it was more of a long distant hwy bike.
It was a nice bike an it was always dependable ,I use to commute from the bay area to
central California to visit family ,that was an awesome beautiful ride an only cost about
$6.00 bucks for around trip in gas versus $ 75.00 bucks for a horrible bus ticket...lol

Mines a 2002, I picked it up in 11 and I still regularly use it for a 60+ mile daily commute.