Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darwin Award Nominee.jpg

This one's pretty good, once you get over the torque-steer. It's put Z4's back on the trailer at SCCA track days (I wasn't driving).

We had a couple old fords, really old one had a straight 6 in it. I barely recall when it ran. The other had a 351 in it. BOth rusted to oblivian, we used them to haul wood from the timber to our house for a wood burning furnace. They didn't get much love. I helped my dad build 1/2" plate steel inner bumper frames to "nudge" small trees out of the way vs cutting a path. We put so much wood in it once that when you gave it gas, the front end didn't have enough traction to turn... not sure how we are alive now.

We had a couple old fords, really old one had a straight 6 in it. I barely recall when it ran. The other had a 351 in it. BOth rusted to oblivian, we used them to haul wood from the timber to our house for a wood burning furnace. They didn't get much love. I helped my dad build 1/2" plate steel inner bumper frames to "nudge" small trees out of the way vs cutting a path. We put so much wood in it once that when you gave it gas, the front end didn't have enough traction to turn... not sure how we are alive now.

ROFL. Mine had the 300 c.i. I-6. It was a beast for torque. It just didn't like going over 55.

Yep, Daytona! 400 were built to qualify for NASCAR. My friend had two sitting in his driveway for years. Like I said, they are not street legal in Texas.

Yes on the '67 427 Vette!

No on the Yenko Camaro, this is an "F" body...

Yes and no on the Superbirds. They are Dodge Daytonas, which are the same as the Superbird. So 1/2 credit there...

Yep, Daytona! 400 were built to qualify for NASCAR. My friend had two sitting in his driveway for years. Like I said, they are not street legal in Texas.

Yes on the '67 427 Vette!

No on the Yenko Camaro, this is an "F" body...

Yes and no on the Superbirds. They are Dodge Daytonas, which are the same as the Superbird. So 1/2 credit there...
MMMM. I'm not sure about that. A Plymouth Superbird is NOT a Dodge Daytona. I could be wrong but I don't think so...

They are both the same basic car.

The Super Bird was a Road Runner. Can't remember if they used the same body work as the Charger, or not. But, I don't think they did. But, the Daytona Charger got the same or similar wing and nose cone as the Super Bird.

Borrowed my buddies Z1000 (red bike) and rode around 300 miles today. It will be my next bike purchase for sure. Amazing bike.

81001C9E-01E6-42A1-A55B-F7C0BA8C3E75_zps5xp9d6i5.jpg

^^I really dig the Z1, and a lot of the other naked bikes. Buddy of mine has a Triumph Speed Triple that is incredible, and the sound is intoxicating.

Hell, I may leave work early and charge up the battery on the supermoto. Supposed to be nice this weekend, and I need some whoolie therapy. :D