Fantasy Football '06

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody should have this option. I've had it with other teams that I've set up, not only this year, but last year and the year before.

This is the first screen you should see when you click on your team.

1stscreen.gif

This is when Draft central and overview have been clicked.

2ndscreen.gif

Damn those are big. I'll shrink them.

Well I guess you guys can't set to ready....Just get your predraft stuff ready and let me know when you want to do it.

See where it says "View All Commissioner Tools"? I'm guessing you have all those options on Draft Management Tools because you're the Commish. We don't have those options.
Here's what my screen looks like:
draft5jg.jpg

Last edited:
I'd have to agree candyman, the reason I figured you all had that option was because in the past (not being the commish in public leagues) I had the option to have my team ready to draft or not.

ROOKIE! ROOKIE! ROOKIE!

I vote Candyman for commish! The current one suffers rectalcranialitis!

I just finished setting up my Pre-Draft Player Rankings.

I've never did an auto draft before how does it work? Can I flag certain people who I would like for certain rounds? Or does it just go down my Pre-Draft Player Rankings?

I have 9 managers signed up (inlcuding myslef) If the 10th doesn't sign up in the next few days we'll be looking for another 10th.

Thanks.

did you ever find a 10th or else i will join

We have a full roster! Thanks for showing interest.

For those who are playing the draft will be between august 25 and sept 1st

I'm not even a real big football fan, but I can't wait for the season to start simply for the fantasy draft stuff. Even though my team sucked ass last year, I had a blast.

Because I'm special!!!!

Actually The net at work kept messing up and I just kept hitting "Post Quick Reply"

The week of Aug. 20 I will submit and get drafted sometime that week. I was going to do it the week after that but I'm worried we won't get everything done in time for the cut off date.

are we still on to draft this week?

last year I picked Terrel Owens as one of my top picks.. Talk about a kick in the junk.. Ruined my whole season..

And I was willing to shoot my whole draft on Maurice Clarett. So I feel your pain...