Whats for lunch?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had two lunches today...burp!
The tuna sandwich, apple, orange, and cookie that I packed for myself, and the meatloaf, corn, and potatos I was force to eat.

I'm not to crazy about polish sausage but i do love kraut on my bratwurst!

Whataburger Buffalo-Ranch Chicken Strip sandwich. Yum!

It's the first place I'd look for when I crossed the Texas state line while I lived in Kansas.

Made some chicken and bacon quesadillas today, man they were good too. Grilled chicken, Smithfield farms thick cut applewood smoked bacon, Sargento cheddar jack cheese, all wrapped up in a sun dried tomato tortillo and topped with a bit of light ranch and some Sriracha.

hOhJci8.jpg

H8uLlkW.jpg

cXRBfNx.jpg

Just had some crazy good brisket and potato salad from a place here in Frankfort called Staxx BBQ. I was going to take a picture for you guys but all that slipped my mind when they sat it on the table. :D

Had left over potato salad and cooked carrots.

Tea? What?! That's all you have for lunch is tea?

I just threw my afternoon coffee away, jerks at the coffee shop put sweetner in for some stupid reason. I hate sweetner, and it gives me headaches!

Tea? What?! That's all you have for lunch is tea?
Right. Ok. Prepare to be confused.
Breakfast is breakfast, preferably full English:
stressfreefullenglis_67721_16x9.jpg

Which you have with breakfast style tea (slightly milkier, less sweet).
Then we can have brunch, (breakfast-lunch) at 11AM. Usually eaten if you forget breakfast.
Then at 12:00 we have lunch/dinner. Some call it lunch, some call it dinner. After that at mid afternoon we could have "afternoon tea" This is where you whip out the cucumber sandwiches, cake, tea, and scones and sit down with Lady Corbett (Yes, she is a real person, I know her) and chat over current affairs or take a stroll in the gardens. Most people now don't have the food, but will have the tea. Then-this is where it gets confusing- we have our dinner or tea. Some people call it dinner, some, me included, call it tea. Yes, we call our dinner tea too. Then we would have supper before you go to bed, however most people, again, no longer do this food wise. However, 99% of people in the UK will have tea. When you wake up, at work, after work, afternoon, after afternoon, before tea tea, after tea tea, after after tea tea, after after after tea tea- basically anytime you are capable of breathing. Then, if you're feeling particularly adventurous, and you're very young, you might pop down to the local pub with your best mate (who's an absolute ledge) and have some quality banter over a few pints and watch the footy. Or, if it's a weekday, and you're hank marvin, go and have a cheeky nandos with your best mate (who's the arch bishop of banterbury) and spend the spare tenner left on his nandos gift card on some chicken wings.

I just threw my afternoon coffee away, jerks at the coffee shop put sweetner in for some stupid reason. I hate sweetner, and it gives me headaches!
Should of had tea.

Back