Whats for lunch?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol sounds promising Rob. Pizza for me today, yipeee!

bologna with swiss cheese with mayo.. and almonds. and a bottle of pop..:p and maybe a snickers bar out of the vending machine also..

Fresh brewed tea is the only way to go!

I'm stoked, get spiral cut honey glazed ham and mashed potatoes for dinner! mmmmmmm.

Bah!

Wife is making something with eggplant in it for dinner. Nasty.

SubWay monday 3.99 special. 6in. ham/turkey, chips,drink. wife slacked but did leave me a $1 off coupon, so it works.

I'm so glad Subway made the $5 footlong more than just a one time promotion. Thats a good value for sure imo.

Bowl of salad and a bag of goodies. Cheddar sour cream chips,and 3 choc chipp cookies

wish i had time for lunch :(

usually its late arvo by the time its slowed enough to even think of a drink

Skipping lunch today, but I'll be making mexican for dinner tonight. Hard and soft tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas ,and nachos.

Home made burger and fried for me today and a glass of sun tea.

I was in a hurry this morning so I ended up tossing a couple frozen burritos in the bag for today.

Pot Belly Deli today for lunch. Probably have a Tri-Tip sandwich.

Just threw a big juicy burger on the grill, and got the bacon cooking, and a nice slab of cheese, mmmmm.

Right before I threw that on the grill, I mixed up some rub, and marinated a few racks of baby backs to grill up for dinner tonight.

Hell, if I could have only found a way to grill my breakfast I'd have been set for the day :D

Hell yeah, I wish I had some ribs to bbq for dinner.

Having another burger today with left over potato salad.

Got delayed and when that happens the Deli gets very busy. Normally I leave around 11:15 to beat the lunch crowd.

Now I am going to have to get another Butt Chucker.

Pizza today!!!!!! Yay!!!!

Left over dead pig with roasted green beans today.

Back