The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to the HS today. Seeing if he has TT02 tires in stock. Ill get 2 sets if I can. and some other misc. kind of stuff. And to drop of laptop to get the screen fixed.

Order them 2+ months ago, and got a surprise this afternoon, my 2.9 Mickey Thompson Baja Pro X showed up finally. I thought the stock tires on the SCX6 were huge, these are wider and taller and look like pure beef!!

Order them 2+ months ago, and got a surprise this afternoon, my 2.9 Mickey Thompson Baja Pro X showed up finally. I thought the stock tires on the SCX6 were huge, these are wider and taller and look like pure beef!!
Pics?

PXL_20240321_201431416.jpg

That's some pretty aggressive tread.
I put these on a 1/10 crawler and fell in love with the way the looked on the truck, even though they turned out not to be the best crawling tires. So when they announced these were coming out for SCX6, I knew I had to use these on that beast.

Seems to me that's how Mom and Dad would want it. That's what I would like, for my Kids. 🤣