The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idk. Sometimes I hate USPS. Ordered my AMain last week. One came from NC. Fine, took 3ish days to get to my house. The other came from CA. Fine. Usually takes about 5 days to get to my house. Been a week. Ordered it last Saturday. The CA package isn't here yet. Taking a look at the tracking. They sent it up all the way to New Jersey? That was a first. It would be much more efficient for them to send it to DC warehouse or straight to Baltimore. Hoping I can still get it by tonight or tomorrow afternoon at the lastest. If not, then I'm not taking the rustler on vacation cause I need my other pair of tires.

Usually, my amain orders are always 100 dollars plus so I can get free shipping. Well I guess that's what I get because standard shipping is always by USPS

Idk. Sometimes I hate USPS. Ordered my AMain last week. One came from NC. Fine, took 3ish days to get to my house. The other came from CA. Fine. Usually takes about 5 days to get to my house. Been a week. Ordered it last Saturday. The CA package isn't here yet. Taking a look at the tracking. They sent it up all the way to New Jersey? That was a first. It would be much more efficient for them to send it to DC warehouse or straight to Baltimore. Hoping I can still get it by tonight or tomorrow afternoon at the lastest. If not, then I'm not taking the rustler on vacation cause I need my other pair of tires.

Usually, my amain orders are always 100 dollars plus so I can get free shipping. Well I guess that's what I get because standard shipping is always by USPS
That's nothing. I have major problems with Fedex here. The have taken my package from Cali to Oklahoma, then back to Idaho, past me to Indianapolis then back. Took almost 2 weeks.

Cali: Take this package, I don't want it
Oklahoma: I'll take it!
Idaho: No, I want it!
Oklahoma: Here then! Jeez
Idaho: Yay
Idaho: Nevermind, have it back
Oklahoma: ok. What can I do with this package?
Oklahoma: Send it back to Cali

Tell me about it 🤣 waiting on this to get the Vorza back together (Alexandria is the area I live in lol)
317407BC-A38A-42B3-8787-D9A4A5072BD1.jpeg
F7E932F9-86F9-4896-BE64-340F28BC0CAE.jpeg

79862AC4-677D-42A1-85EE-16B2A94E173E.jpeg

We did get her basher in today though

That's nothing. I have major problems with Fedex here. The have taken my package from Cali to Oklahoma, then back to Idaho, past me to Indianapolis then back. Took almost 2 weeks.
I've seen mine go from orlando local to one county up, back here, to Jacksonville back to a county up and then here again. I figured they need a reason to ask for funds. 🤣😝

Bike tire liners, one of you guys posted them and I am so sorry I don't remember who it was.

51stNyZXnzL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

No doubt, I picked one up in my rear tire this morning out on my ride but I spotted it so I knew to put the hole towards the floor.
The green goop stuff seals it up quite well.
It's the holes you can't see that gives me fits.

No doubt, I picked one up in my rear tire this morning out on my ride but I spotted it so I knew to put the hole towards the floor.
The green goop stuff seals it up quite well.
It's the holes you can't see that gives me fits.
You need 27.5 dirtbike tires.

Bought some touring car wheels. Looking for something lamborghini style.

20240325_164633.jpg

It's all good she said buy another one but I'm gonna wait until my taxes are paid and buy a stove.

She is on the way, I need another project.
EDIT: well crap, the wife just claimed it.

View attachment 186176
You big softy! If I had a wife as cool as yours though, I'd buy her whatever she wants, as long as she lets me play with them from time to time.

And don't go playin in the gutter you old pervert.