The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just came in off the big brown truck. Tx won’t power on but hobby town said they’d have me one shipped out next day so maybe Monday break this bad boy in!!

image.jpg

Better get to building that course man. Seems he's got the crawling bug.

He broke it on the car ride home 🤦‍♂️ was taking the wheels off and twisted one of the axle ends off. It needed new ones anyways though, right? 🤣

The second one made it home safely 😂 that’s for my daughter though, will see what she breaks tomorrow

He broke it on the car ride home 🤦‍♂️ was taking the wheels off and twisted one of the axle ends off. It needed new ones anyways though, right? 🤣

The second one made it home safely 😂 that’s for my daughter though, will see what she breaks tomorrow
I was thinking ran over or thevseat moving caught it.

Got my radio case today, and I really like it a lot. It's a tad bigger than expected, but my radio fits perfectly and even has a black strap on top to put some stuff on the top. There's even a nice large pocket on the outside up front to put in other things. The foam blocks are velcro and can be arranged however one pleases. The inside is really soft. It also came with a shoulder strap too.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Got my radio case today, and I really like it a lot. It's a tad bigger than expected, but my radio fits perfectly and even has a black strap on top to put some stuff on the top. There's even a nice large pocket on the outside up front to put in other things. The foam blocks are velcro and can be arranged however one pleases. The inside is really soft. It also came with a shoulder strap too.

View attachment 185290View attachment 185291View attachment 185292View attachment 185293
That's a nice looking bag all right. 🏁