The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those were the only one that were good! \m/

Agree to disagree :D Lots of people say they but although I love everything before the black album, I think the progress they made on it really jump started them. I LOVE Garage Inc. I've had those two discs so many times I have no idea how many I've been through. St. Anger sucked, sounded like they recorded it in a can lol. Death Magnetic was bad ass though I thought, just one big long jam session.

Agree to disagree :D Lots of people say they but although I love everything before the black album, I think the progress they made on it really jump started them. I LOVE Garage Inc. I've had those two discs so many times I have no idea how many I've been through. St. Anger sucked, sounded like they recorded it in a can lol. Death Magnetic was bad ass though I thought, just one big long jam session.
lol, yeah its a fence and everyone either on one side of it or the other. :)

If you come through MY neighborhood booming that crap I'll be checking the reflex of your bass with a Bar-B-Q fork.
Seriously_Guys17.gif

That's why I use head units that have USB inputs so I can load what I want and keep the originals safe at home. I've lost a lot of systems, too.

That's why I use head units that have USB inputs so I can load what I want and keep the originals safe at home. I've lost a lot of systems, too.

I keep most of my cd's at home too now days and just plug my phone in.

My nephew (6 years old) saw one of my CD's and asked what it was.

We are getting old.

Who buys CDs now a days?...lol. The deck in my current truck doesn't even play CDs. All it has is multiple USB ports.

I had an AMC Pacer with an 8 track in it when I was a teenager...although admittedly that was old even back then... :)

WHAT?
The 8 track was absolutely the coolest thing EVER! The Pacer was the UNcoolest.
I can only assume you didn't have a girlfriend when you owned that car. :D

How would YOU react if I showed you one of my records?
(He asks while listening to Creedence Clearwater Revival on his 8 track player.)

Records are popular again now though.

WHAT?
You are correct...I did not have a girlfriend when I owned my bubble on 4 wheels...and the Pacer was totally uncool but when your a teenager you usually just drive whatever you can get your hands on lol
Oh, and 8 tracks were way better than cassettes except for their size heh

My first car was '62 Impala and it had an 8-track that my aunt put in it. The best thing about the 8-track was that you never had to change sides on it...

WHAT?

I actually lost a really sweet collection of records when I moved. Had a really nice modern record player as well but after losing the records, got rid of it.

The Black album and Justice for All where borderline great albums in my opinion, I still think Master was the best Album they ever put out the second best is a tough choice between Lightning and Garage days.

Then no doubt we are all in agreement that the Donny and Marie "Christmas with the Osmond Family" is surely one of the baddest albums ever.

CDs, records, 8 tracks. You guys have nothing on my 1916 Sonora phonograph. Love the sound of it too.

Is that the one where you raise the volume by opening the doors?
Mine is fancy. Instead of doors, mine has a knob on the side which controls a wooden flap in front of the horn. Opening it allows the music to play louder while closing it muffles the sound, effectively "turning it down".

It has an amazing sound that I just can't get enough.