The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
007 on N64 was EPIC! In my opinion.

yeah goldeneye on N64 was the last one I've played...I tried playing a PC version a few years back and didnt care for it

One of my Favorite snack foods... Boy Bawang...Its from the Philippines. Bawang is Tagalog for garlic so the English translation for this is Boy Garlic which is the name of the mascot lol :)

IMG_7061.JPG

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Captain America Winter Soldier on Blu-Ray.

Captain America Winter Soldier on Blu-Ray.

Same here along with an Iphone 5C for the wifey and an Iphone 5S for me could care less about the 6 coming out in a few days.

Stupid toilet seat for stupid Kohler toilet that uses stupid propitiatory seat. Cost me $75 for a seat!

If only the wife would accept the duct tape I have on the broken seat to hold it together. LOL

New amp and power cable.

$75 for a toilet seat @robmob? Better whipe for you lol.

Time to build a box!

Not finished but built the box and carpeted today. Amp should be here Thursday. Went 8.9cu. ported at 36hz.

Nice looking box Lloyd, plenty of cubes for 15's so it should sound good!

Thats awesome bro! I've had so many systems stolen I've stopped putting them in my vehichles lol

Thats awesome bro! I've had so many systems stolen I've stopped putting them in my vehichles lol

Hence my most recent purchase all the Metallica CDs from Black album backwards