The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@HPIguy keep me posted. I've read a lot of mixed reviews but have thought about doing the same for my mountain bike.

Will do for sure WoodiE. Keep in mind, my rims nor my tires are made to be run tubeless, but I've reports of many guys converting both. The goal is to be able to drop my tire pressure about 5psi for a little more give on the rigid SS.

I bought a Big Squid Audio lavalier mic and a Zoom H1 for doing the audio on my youtube channel which I hope to start doing again soon. I am impressed with the quality of both items. Goodbye bulky Blue Yeti mic!!! :)

IMG_7053.JPG

The ladies tell you yours if 5" longer than theirs?

what are u hunting this year, alpine?
Like I said in the other thread, we gotta pull a bunch of doe off our family property. Also gonna do some dove in mid October and a three weekend teal season opens I think next weekend. Plus squirrels, rabbits, and other little critters will fit nicely. Got some alligator meat from the tag that my sister in law got a couple weeks ago.

We just finished a 3 acre dove field at the property about a month ago so it will hopefully be ready to hunt by mid October. If not gonna have to wait till next season.

I got a wheel for my ps2,20$ used at just press play. also got wii play and 007 quantum of solace for my wii.
IMG_1550.JPG
IMG_1551.JPG
IMG_1552.JPG