The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't take it any longer...had to have one.
5e7yza4e.jpg

^^^^^Very nice bro congrats!

My son's first truck! He gets his permit next month and theres no way he's driving my truck or my wifes car! Teaching him to drive a stick should be interesting!

photo_zps24d726fa.jpg

I got a ps4, Xbox one, couple games, preordered titanfall. Ordered a busse tglb.

I never owned a touring car before so I bought one of these: Schumacher Fusion .28
With the included Picco .28, 3spd. tranny and AWD, I think she'll sing nicely.
fusion.jpg

fusion2.jpg

@SMaxxin My brother had one of those Rangers same year and model.
He had over 400k miles on it before he traded it in. My brother's not the best when it comes to regular vehicle maintenance
I'm shocked that truck survived as long as it did. I'm not a Ford fan but I am impressed with the durability of those trucks.
Good choice, dad.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're fun little critters on 3s, NB. Here's a pic of mine:

d8ff6a92.jpg

2994b7fd.jpg

Replacement 85w charger for my Macbook
Panther 2.2 Paddle tires along with their Razor tires for the front, they'll be going on a set of black RPM Revolvers

I'm rebuilding the diffs in my LST so I had to get these
2x TiNi ring and pinions
2x diff gear sets
2x IRC Aluminum diff cups

I also replaced all four coil packs on my car, the junkyard wanted £50 for a used set but I was able to get a brand new set from ebay for £25.99 shipped...I ordered them Monday evening, they shipped Tuesday morning and I installed them during my lunch break on Wednesday, I was then able to drive back to work with the full power of that little 1.6l beast.

Just ordered a lot of steering and suspension upgrades for a ntc3 and a tc4. Also got new metal diffs and axles for the tc4. And a new battery for the savage roto start. Did forget to buy new servos for the ntc3, and Tower didn't have my wheel/tire combo for my onroads.

I bought a Clear Body HPI Cuda AAR :D Waiting for it to come in and will have to look for someone to cut and paint it so I dont Mess it up :/

Ordered a team associated rc8.2 kit yesterday

---------- Post added at 9:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:01 AM ----------

Screenshot_2014-02-25-08-58-48_zpsbowkvgrs.png
[/URL][/IMG]

---------- Post added at 9:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:02 AM ----------

Also ordered this novarossi p5xl
Screenshot_2014-02-25-08-59-05_zpsip1cq5ni.png
[/URL][/IMG]