The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really need to stop going to the lhs with that loser above me...

be8abahu.jpg

All nice rigs, mud great job on going two for one! Nitrobuzzard is that a Vaterra?

Very nice man, I love the old Camero too! Once you have put it through it's paces I would like to hear your opinion on it.

Thanks SMaxxin. Been thinking about getting my wife a crawler for a while now. She was tickled to death when she realized it was hers. And I have wanted a mini for a while and the merv had some of the better reviews.

Nitrobuzzard, you know you like going to the lhs with me. You always go home with cool stuff!! And I got a little 6800kv setup I might would sell you. Still won't help ya!!!! Lol

At least he didn't talk you into 1/5 scale again, NB...

---------- Post added at 6:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:19 PM ----------

Say 3s, NB!

At least he didn't talk you into 1/5 scale again, NB...

---------- Post added at 6:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:19 PM ----------

Say 3s, NB!

Trust me brother, 1/5 scale was discussed several times...including this morning...lol Just a matter of time brother...

Mud i've already swapped out the motor...hehe :rolleyes:

I guess I need to post pics of the one I bought off of you up here after the renovations, NB.

Bought a cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin just now in the airport on my way to Seattle.

A thought just occurred to me: we couldn't come up with a more interesting or creative name for the blueberry? I can just imagine the conversation that must have happened when it was discovered.

A thought just occurred to me: we couldn't come up with a more interesting or creative name for the blueberry? I can just imagine the conversation that must have happened when it was discovered.

This made me laugh, I can imagine you staring at your muffin thinking of a better name for blueberry lol

I honestly can't think of one, but a blueberry by any other name still tastes as sweet. :p

Bounced off of an alien spacecraft using Tapatalk 2

Bought a cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin just now in the airport on my way to Seattle.

It's purple. What should we call it?